Create an account

Poll: Changes on grappling hook?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
100.00%
1 100.00%
no, keep it the way it is now
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SUGGESTION] Grappling hook & fireball

One day I was bored so I started playing single player with 9 godlike bots trying out different kinds of weapons. When I played with the grappling hook (used mutator), I realized that if we use the jet pack we can pull bots and drop them to kill'em. Do you think we can elaborate on that? (we can have 2 kinds of hooks, and "E" one and a weapon one. Then make the weapon one throw people off the edge)

Fireball :
Here are my 4 proposals on the fireball:
1 : keep it the same and give it a model
2 : separate the fire mine and the fireball. Change the secondary to flame thrower for the fireball & multiple fire mines for the fire mine.
3 : Separate the fire mine and fireball and add melee secondaries.
4 : remove the fire mine
E=mc ^ 2 only applies to rest bodies. The one we should be using is E=mc^2 √1 - v^2/c^2 Smile

I always thought that the grapple hook and jetpack should be bound to different keys. The only problem I can see with that is people are already complaining about having too many binds, though I can't imagine it being too big of a problem since you don't really need to be able to hit jump when your flying through the air with a jetpack, unlike with the grapple hook. You completely lost me with the fireball and mine stuff.
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SUGGESTION] Suggestion: Need tribes like outdoor map; need bot learn to use jetpack or hook zwz 30 35,338 12-21-2013, 03:12 PM
Last Post: tZork
  [SUGGESTION] Can we have fireball traps like in quake? Fireball 12 13,953 09-22-2011, 10:04 PM
Last Post: catfish
  [SUGGESTION] We got the fireball, so how about ice? emrys merlin 8 9,306 04-11-2011, 08:13 AM
Last Post: emrys merlin
  [SUGGESTION] Fireball defense suggestion Sir Emeth Mimetes 11 10,895 11-26-2010, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Sir Emeth Mimetes
  [SUGGESTION] Fireball launcher suggestions XV22 3 5,356 06-14-2010, 03:56 AM
Last Post: XV22