Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
dearClan

(05-23-2011, 09:16 AM)Cortez666 Wrote: Soelen is scary!

Signed. Tongue
[Image: Sigsig.jpg]

Post on the dear clan website more.

ok

t

:^

DearClan forum looks dead. I tried amost a hundred times to boost it, without succes Sad

You spamming around would be great, Chooksta!

what you guys need is a hook , ya set up a name , but ya bringing not much else to tha table.
have you guys organised any nerd comps?
have you guys thought of getting together and possibly making a map , getting a sound guy to make a tune for it , introducing a style of play that may of been over looked?

the sections are limited , but there are many variations to them , you guys need to get ya nerd brains and think. (beer may help)

then be prepared to to stick to it all for a few months at least , it took me a year to gain a voice around here (and yes i talk shit alot , but i make tunes and i help , or point nerds to other respective nerds , etc

many a clan has started and many a clan has fallen ( my old fart clan in australia had up to 12 members for a short while , now the is only a few of us) (maybe they died of old age....)

just invent yaself , then reinvent yaself , then reinvent yaself again!

playing the game is really only %50 of the whole experiance , the rest comes from the project side , the irc nerd chat side , then the forum side.

while ya thinking about that , you can listen to http://soundcloud.com/chooksta
to get ya nerd juices flowing Big Grin

^ see , self promote.

t

:^