Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello :)

I`m new to both Nexuiz and Xonotic. I`m not that good but I like team play and good collaboration. That`s why I`m asking if any clans have auditions or are there any "gateway" clans? By a gateway clan I mean a clan that everyone can join, like a school, and the kind and talented players graduate into real clans. The reason for me being "clan oriented" is not out of some egoism, but I like to share the fun in the arena with some teammates... Will see you in the IRC and in the arena Smile

Hello there, welcome.

There are a few clans, but it is still early days yet!

Come to #xonotic.pickup on quakenet, that's where you can engage in team-orientated games with other players and will help you learn a lot and progress quicker, but above all enjoy the game!
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

Hello.

There are not "gateway clans" but really a lot of helpful guys around so you can basically ask anything and you should get a answer. Smile
And yeah, join #xonotic.pickup to play or spec some advanced guys.

[Image: cute_funny_animals_45.jpg]

Hello!

(05-05-2011, 07:38 PM)Mirio Wrote: And yeah, join #xonotic.pickup to play or spec some advanced guys.

especially on weekends, not much is happening during the week.
<Halogene> ok "n1" means "nice one"
<Halogene> "gl" means "good luck"
<Halogene> "fu" means "wow that was wickedly nice that frag"
Frogg on Instagram

Welcome! Tell us a little bit about your preferences and we can direct you to some people who can help you out. What game mode do you find yourself playing most (capture the flag, deathmatch, race)? Do you prefer all weapons or minsta? Where (in general terms) are you located on this blue earth?
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello, hello. (Hello) AlDeezy 5 4,215 06-12-2012, 02:12 AM
Last Post: .Danny.
  Hello hello!. (hola :D) bdvd 5 5,714 08-12-2010, 05:55 AM
Last Post: tux9656