Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[SUGGESTION] Some xonotic suggestions!

hey everyone
i rly like xonotic alot! its the best free game ever! i have a few suggestions tho...the game is rllllllly fast i love that. but its too hard to aim. u shud slow game down and or add some aim assists. it wud be the best addition cuz it means everyone can have fun Smile keep.up the gud work guys the graphics are great makes this game the best Big GrinDDDD

You sir have some unusual sense of humour ;-).
My contributions to Xonotic: talking in the forum, talking some more, talking a bit in the irc, talking in the forum again, XSkie

When I finish coding my aimbot you will have a very useful aim assist Tongue

not an aimbot but aimassist to make it a lil easier to hit. game is soooo fast lol maybe make it slower like call of duty or smthin lol. its great tho very scifi weapons look great.and they move when u turn 2! idk is this game supposed to have hard aim ? mayne its just too pro lol but sometimes it makes me feel pro when i get a kill and when it goes headshot or airshot or awesome it makes me feel the #1 in xonotic lol best game eveeeer Smile

The game is already easy enough, the idea is that is easy to get used to it but not easy to master.

YOU have to improve, not the game get easier. I know the 'new generation' of gamers doesn't like difficult games but PLEASE!!!!!

Seriously, try to learn some new techniques, that's what the good gamers do, watch other gamers play, watch tutorials about movement, learn the maps, learn the position of weapons, ammo and health. A game is more enjoyable when continues mastering is needed than when its mastered within the first 2 hours of game play.

Aim assistance? Slower movement? Sounds like you'd be looking for a console port of Xonotic... Big Grin

Always remember that if you think you could need some tips n tricks, ASK an experienced player. Most of them would take their time to show you stuff.
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

oh nooo... do NOT ruin Xonotic Tongue
MY NOOB STATS:
[Image: 788.png]

You just need to get an insane aim, it's as easy as that. If you would let some experienced Xonotic players play CoD, they would probably rape everyone, because they have a way better aim Big Grin

(11-06-2011, 12:57 PM)Mepper Wrote: If you would let some experienced Xonotic players play CoD, they would probably rape everyone, because they have a way better aim Big Grin
I'm not sure about this point, Mepper... Confused

Anyway, as Halagene said:

(11-06-2011, 12:57 PM)Lalogene Wrote: Always remember that if you think you could need some tips n tricks, ASK an experienced player. Most of them would take their time to show you stuff.

The speed is the unique thing about Xonotic, Its no chance to slow it down. It can only go faster. Cool

Okay, maybe they will not rape everyone, bcause the will try to bunnyhop arount, which will makw them quite an easy target Tongue

But I still think their aim is better Smile

I don't know about CoD, but when playing Warsow my moderate aiming skills didn't help me AT ALL. I couldn't hit any moving targets with the electrobolt, and when I did it felt like I should have missed. I guess it depends on the quality of the antilag implementation if your Xonotic aim is worth anything in other games.

Anyhow, I agree with Lustin, insane speed is an integral part of the gameplay. And it's not even that insane, if you compare it to Warsow Clan Arena matches...
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

dualbit: if you play fast game like xonotic, after current console fps game, it must feel way too fast, but with time it will feel much slower

If experienced xonotic player would play CoD he would get his ass kicked because he wouldn't be able to see a single enemy, you always complain that models are hard to notice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SUGGESTION] Some "modern" Suggestions (Wipeout Mode, Electro Color) NoClue 1 1,985 10-05-2020, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Mario
  [SUGGESTION] Movement + sound related suggestions Smilecythe 13 9,855 12-13-2017, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Mario
  [SUGGESTION] A couple of suggestions Lee_Stricklin 0 2,327 12-05-2016, 03:56 AM
Last Post: Lee_Stricklin
  [SUGGESTION] minstagib mechanics & suggestions lister 10 7,925 12-01-2016, 02:44 PM
Last Post: lister
  [SUGGESTION] Two issues I want some thoughts on Smilecythe 5 6,525 09-26-2016, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Smilecythe
  [SUGGESTION] Suggestions for controls and HUD Denterroquet 15 15,009 01-06-2015, 01:10 PM
Last Post: asyyy
  [SUGGESTION] Reversion Balance - Feedback / Suggestions asyyy 0 3,248 10-19-2014, 04:22 PM
Last Post: asyyy
Rainbow [SUGGESTION] Suggestions and Question GoregeousGuy 7 9,586 09-25-2014, 12:53 PM
Last Post: Smilecythe
  [SUGGESTION] Some unique ideas about single player level design zwz 0 3,520 05-09-2014, 12:24 PM
Last Post: zwz
  [SUGGESTION] Some unique ideas about single player level design zwz 0 3,351 05-06-2014, 04:47 PM
Last Post: zwz