Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real Talk with Joe Miller

Joe Miller (commentator) - about him

Around 1:15 he starts throwing shit at id software and ends at around 1:21. Then it's about LoL and which great "e-sports" decisions they've made so far (what id should have done).

Very interesting talk, you guys should check it Wink
metsu ZeRoQL (Stats) - <@nifrek> true, I guess in tdm you also dont always have your perfect choice of weapon, especially when ZeRoQL is controlling nex Dodgy
KILLING X ZONE - Xonotic community movie

Can you please give some context? I have no idea what this is all about or who are the people involved. Did you link to a 2 hour video mostly for the six seconds that you mention or is there more to it? Besides, I didn't get anything about id between 1:15 and 1:21.

(10-24-2012, 12:55 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Can you please give some context? I have no idea what this is all about or who are the people involved. Did you link to a 2 hour video mostly for the six seconds that you mention or is there more to it? Besides, I didn't get anything about id between 1:15 and 1:21.

6 minutes actually. he meant 1:15:00 - 1:21:00 . It's a big name in e-sports discussing some of the problems with quake live, and why it died/is dying, pointing the finger at the lack of true ranking and matchmaking
[Image: 2386.png] Professional noob...
of...
Paradox Space...

All your context mistakes are belong to ZeRoQL.

Will watch it later tonight Smile
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

(10-24-2012, 07:31 AM)Shadowman84 Wrote: It's a big name in e-sports
So in other words, nobody important Tongue
I'm at least a reasonably tolerable person to be around - Narcopic

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  V for Vendetta, For Real? Squigger 6 7,026 12-08-2011, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo
  Sonic Generations: Sonic is back! (for real this time) Lee_Stricklin 1 4,030 11-08-2011, 02:47 PM
Last Post: subsonik
  Real life sucks theShadow 19 20,639 02-26-2011, 08:50 AM
Last Post: The mysterious Mr. 4m