Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Give me a challenge

Hi all I want you the Xonotic community to set me a challenge. I´ve justed to learn Fruityloops and I´m completely new to it. I know its supposed to take at least a year for people to be fluent with a DAW like this but I thought that the best way to learn is just DO.

Atm I only have the fruityloops demo which has the majority of the imageline synths and effects and such but it prevents me from saving a work to continue on at a later time; meaning I have to make something substantial in only one sitting.

My challenge is this: give me an electronic music genre and I will attempt to make a fully fledged song in that style in one day at least 3 to 4 minutes long.

Shoot.

Skweee

Nevermind, this is rather obscure. I'm not sure myself how to define skweee.

I know it! I'd like to see more options though Smile (Just to be clear its kind of poppy indie with electronic instruments and sort of hiphop rythm right?)

How about goa or alternatively electro-metal
My contributions to Xonotic: talking in the forum, talking some more, talking a bit in the irc, talking in the forum again, XSkie

(06-12-2012, 04:29 AM).Danny. Wrote: I know it! I'd like to see more options though Smile (Just to be clear its kind of poppy indie with electronic instruments and sort of hiphop rythm right?)

I guess. It's some mishmash of glitchy funky electro chiptunes.

Goa and skweee I like the sound of although electro metal would be interesting. Okay then...

Terrorcore?
I'm at least a reasonably tolerable person to be around - Narcopic

electronic music.

k go

t

:^

So many f'in genres these days... Hmm, let me think of one... Xoncore?