Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woah dude

[Image: qqLjT.png]

Wait, mean matchtime of about 3 mins? Okay it's insta but ... but ... WOAH DUDE! Big Grin
[Image: 9216.png] Web: YouTubeSoundCloudFlickrzykure.de[unconnected]
IRC: #uc.xonotic #xonotic #xonotic.de #xonotic.pickup

Known hacker. He needs to be banned immediately.

(08-09-2012, 03:10 PM)Bolwind Wrote: Known hacker. He needs to be banned immediately.

Is he? The few times i spectated to watch him It didn't appear to be cheating. He only had around 35% accuracy.

Bolwind is joking Tongue

(08-09-2012, 03:36 PM)s1lencer Wrote:
(08-09-2012, 03:10 PM)Bolwind Wrote: Known hacker. He needs to be banned immediately.

Is he? The few times i spectated to watch him It didn't appear to be cheating. He only had around 35% accuracy.

Pff.. It was atleast 40/50% for the rest of the matches.

and some how ... i'm not suprised ...

(( quick ... ps clan ... we have a new threat on target ... initiate operation ... Minsta HLAC ))

next time ill get u Big Grin
http://stats.xonotic.org/game/53938

not a hacker^^

what is HLAC ?
[Image: 11436.png] (PLAY/Drunk/Rudi_Aut ^^)

Heavy Laser Assault Cannon - a weapon. It can be found on the map downer_final for example.

HLAC ... is the best weapon in the game ... the devs hate it for some reason though Sad

The HLAC is the worst weapon in the game; hutty idolizes it for some reason though.

Bongo: You forgot about '...' and 'Smile'

No I didn't, I don't speak like that!

HLAC worst weapon in the game?Model wise or gameplay wise? I think Crylink is the worst weapon in the game, both gamplay wise and model wise.

I was just counterbalancing hutty's opinion, because it's as good as anyone else's.

I'm not good at making a point Tongue

Monad's Law in action.

Should be renamed Hutty's law since it's almost always about the HLAC

(08-11-2012, 06:17 AM)s1lencer Wrote: Monad's Law in action.

Should be renamed Hutty's law since it's almost always about the HLAC

Hutty's law - As a discussion on weapon balance continues, the probability that the subject becomes the HLAC approaches one
[Image: 2386.png] Professional noob...
of...
Paradox Space...

That's not really a law, it's just an obsession concerning only one person. It would be a law if it applied to any discussion, even without hutty.

(08-11-2012, 03:02 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: The HLAC is the worst weapon in the game; hutty idolizes it for some reason though.

HLAC is the symbol of power, strength and influence, as it is the mostly powerful weapon in the whole Xonotic universe!!!

aa's inner PS'er

(08-11-2012, 07:38 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: That's not really a law, it's just an obsession concerning only one person. It would be a law if it applied to any discussion, even without hutty.

I am afraid I have that too.)

oh, and forgot to say-

WOAH DUDE!
[Image: 0_e8735_c58a251e_orig]

hutty's law ... as a weapon balance discussion matures ... IF hutty is involved ... the probability of the discussion centralizing upon the HLAC slowly approaches one...

hutty's typing quirk glossery

dots ...
D smiles Big Grin
P smiles Tongue
that smile >.<
anti D smile D:
for you 4 u Sleepy Heart Heart Heart
kitty face :3
nepeta kitty face :33

#laserbestweapon
#udf5ontop

ULTRA DESTROYER FORCE 5

I am convinced that Galtath is a Dalek.

EXTERMINATE!! EXTERMINATE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Woah, where did this voodoo come from and why did I just now notice it? Lee_Stricklin 5 5,204 12-02-2011, 02:33 AM
Last Post: divVerent