Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nexuiz Maps?

I've been working on a few maps lately using netradiant but all I have to build them on (engine wise) is Nexuiz.

So my question is: will maps built (as in created and 'built') for Nexuiz, work on Xonotic?

I understand there may be entity issues E.G. calling for a weapon that does not exist in Xonotic, but did in Nexuiz.

I'm sorry if this post is difficult to understand (I redid it twice).

What you should do is get Xonotic from the GIT repository, compile it, then you can use the version of NetRadiant that comes with Xonotic (you'll have to compile it as well, though), or I think you can set your own version of NetRadiant's Nexuiz directory to the directory that Xonotic is actually in.

You can actually test the maps in Xonotic, too, the same way you would on Nexuiz.

(05-08-2010, 06:26 PM)vede Wrote: What you should do is get Xonotic from the GIT repository, compile it, then you can use the version of NetRadiant that comes with Xonotic (you'll have to compile it as well, though), or I think you can set your own version of NetRadiant's Nexuiz directory to the directory that Xonotic is actually in.

You can actually test the maps in Xonotic, too, the same way you would on Nexuiz.

Ok, that's good and all but how do I compile Xonotic under Windows?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  reviving old Nexuiz maps Grasshopper 0 658 08-25-2022, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Grasshopper
  [NEED HELP] Shotgun model from nexuiz v1.1 Kotangens 1 2,408 03-06-2021, 02:53 AM
Last Post: Kotangens
  [SOLVED] Nexuiz Bleach loud noise Kriss7475 4 3,125 08-12-2017, 11:45 AM
Last Post: Cortez666
  Nexuiz maps aa 21 18,392 05-09-2014, 10:12 AM
Last Post: aa
  Vixen player models (ported from Nexuiz) MirceaKitsune 6 12,645 11-17-2013, 10:13 AM
Last Post: JakeyCakez