Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[INVALID] Epic Fail Dev tracker

Bug 
I was trying to make myself a dev account, named -kill- of course, and I set up fine and all, then wen I try to log on, it says invalid name and/or password, and I knew it was the right password. So, next I tried to change the password, which i did like 3 times, ad no result. Somebody save meh Sad
Sponges grow in the ocean ... that *kills* me. I wonder how much deeper the oceans would be if that didn't happen.

I believe a manager has to authorize your account.

yeh i had that problem with the nexuiz dev tracker. Had to make a new account.
Try giving who ever is in charge of it a buzz whoever that may be?
There's nothing better than getting off you butt and contributing to a community. There is no excuse when it comes to computers. Spend a little of you playing time, giving back Smile

I have to make a new email then Sad. I was hoping someone in charge would see this.
Sponges grow in the ocean ... that *kills* me. I wonder how much deeper the oceans would be if that didn't happen.

It is very simple. Accounts are activated manually, to limit spam. Your account is now active.

I suppose you see a message about that when registering too, but I may be wrong about this.

(05-12-2010, 12:10 PM)divVerent Wrote: It is very simple. Accounts are activated manually, to limit spam. Your account is now active.

I suppose you see a message about that when registering too, but I may be wrong about this.

Ok, thanks.

Why would you want to join there ? Do you want to become a developer or something?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEEDS INFO] Compiling on debian squeeze - missing libjpeg-turbo8-dev end user 4 8,998 02-27-2013, 05:29 PM
Last Post: end user
  [SOLVED] Unable to open dev.xonotic.org hondamx21 17 13,539 01-20-2013, 12:53 PM
Last Post: zykure