Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NVsurround selfies @ 5760x1080

All:

At the request of some folks here to showcase the power of the engine and its glory. Here are some selfies that I took of my setup. They include 3 in-game selfies and just for jokes'n'giggles'n'whatnot. One of what my desk actually looks like. However, with EVE-Online as the game not Xonotic. BTW: thats an Archon in that EVE-O selfie.

[Image: tZEXnRRh.jpg]
[Image: w3q5MPNh.jpg]
[Image: FKUjMAYh.jpg]

[Image: dzWRTKp.jpg]

I run a GTX 680 and with everything on ultra I get 120-140 FPS and my card gets up to 56 degrees with a fanspeed of 73%(modified profile)

My processor is a Phenom II x6 1100T.
My ram is PC1333 12GB.
HDD that it runs on: Western Digital Black 7200RPM Sata III HD(Running as Sata II due to MOBO restrictions)
The monitors that you are seeing in the picture are 3 24" Hanns-G's

BTW you can fix the HUD to be only on the main monitor too, just gotta adjust the positioning

/jealous

amazing setup, it really surprises me how you can get such high fps on that res.

have you overclocked your gpu, you mentioned modified profile, but is the clock at default speed?
[Image: 12766.png]
Sucks at weapons

(06-09-2013, 12:53 AM)kammy Wrote: /jealous

amazing setup, it really surprises me how you can get such high fps on that res.

have you overclocked your gpu, you mentioned modified profile, but is the clock at default speed?

Everything is stock clocks. Although, my card is the SC SIG 2 which has a 93MHZ core factory overclock and a 198MHZ Vram factory overclock.

The modified profile is for the fan because when I play Planetside2 and BF3. It prevents my graphics driver from crashing. If it gets above 65deg it doesnt end well. So the custom fan profile is to keep the temps under 63 deg so i have a 2 deg buffer zone.

All-in-all, everything has its clocks setup to how they are out of the box. No personal tweaks.