Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adios

The time has come for me to say goodbye. My family, work, and extracurricular responsibilities are such that I don't have time for Xonotic any longer. Rather than fade out into the nothingness of inactivity, I feel I owe this community at least that explanation. You all have been wonderful to me, and I've enjoyed my time with this project immensely. I've learned a great deal from my involvement here, and for that I am thankful.

I wish you all well. I'll be around in IRC from time to time, so feel free to stop by and say hello! Until then, happy fragging and adios!
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

Sucks to see you go. Hopefully you will be back for more in the near future Smile
[Image: 237.png]

I hope to see you back some time, Antibody! It's been a pleasure working, chatting, and playing with you! Your absense will significantly lower the average awesomeness of the Xonotic community :o(

I wish you all the best for you and your family - time invested there properly is never a loss!
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

sad news Sad

But. Good luck with your projects you have to do, and I hope maybe sometime in the future you come back to xon again.
[Image: 12766.png]
Sucks at weapons

damnit - it.s very sad to see you leave ... Sad

what will become with your baby - xonstats ... Huh

anyway - good luck for the future in that thingamajig named real life .... Tongue

imo - real life is overrated at least Wink

GreetZ Su

Wtf?

Good luck with everything Antibody, and thanks for all you done for Xonotic!

Sad

Best wishes Antibody, hope we´ll see you from time to time!

Goodbye... we'll miss you...
[Image: 0_e8735_c58a251e_orig]

You've done some really awesome stuff for Xonotic, sad to see you go... Come back at some point though!

Good luck & have fun Sad

Real life always goes first, I perfectly understand your decision.
But still, it's sad you have to leave the Xonotic scene... XonStats are such a masterpiece Big Grin
I also remember some nice duels with you on both EU and US servers Wink

Thanks for everything Antibody and good luck with your family.

Goodluck Antibody

Hit me up when you want your taxes doing! Wink
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

Damn, I just noticed this forum thread (a bit late)...

You leaving is a huge loss to the Xonotic community and to the developer team, and I will definitely miss you here... I'm sure I'm not the only one! It was wonderful to work with you on Xonstat, and I learned so much coding-related stuff in the last ~1.5 years after I joined in. Thank you very much for being a helpful and knowledgable guide in this project!
I hope to see you around in IRC from time to time and give the dev team a short visit, and I also guess we need to talk a bit about the future of Xonstat Smile

But for now, cheers & all the best for you and your family!
[Image: 9216.png] Web: YouTubeSoundCloudFlickrzykure.de[unconnected]
IRC: #uc.xonotic #xonotic #xonotic.de #xonotic.pickup

Bye Antibody, I hope you'll come back some day.
My contributions to Xonotic: talking in the forum, talking some more, talking a bit in the irc, talking in the forum again, XSkie

I bet you made this thread only to show it to your wife if she asks you if you are playing that damn game again instead of changing dipers. :-) Then you can say: baby that is history, look! I said goodbye to community! And then you go and secretly start xonotic when she isn't looking.

Good strategy there and maybe I will use it very soon.

Jokes aside, this is a loss. And I wish you all the best.
erebus minstanex erebus Angel

About my wife - ha! Thanks for the kind words.

I'm still here, but my Xonotic development pace is almost non-existent. I make small changes here and there, mainly to keep Mirio happy. I don't want to be in a world where Mirio is angry Smile

I know I'm probably pointing out the obvious. But if lack of time is the problem, that doesn't necessarily mean you must leave permanently. Surely you can find at least a few hours each week to try Xonotic again, even if you'll be a lot less active. Not like a premium membership expires if you don't log in every few days Smile Either way, good luck with things, and I hope to still see you around.

MirceaKitsune, read the post right above your own. I think you might find some answers there.

Antibooty's wife needs to start playing Xonotic as well.

(05-06-2014, 01:23 PM)Smilecythe Wrote: Antibooty's wife needs to start playing Xonotic as well.

Not a bad idea. After all, Xonotic is a happy fun family game! Except for the blood and gibs perhaps Rolleyes

You can disable gore and explicit language! Wink