Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations

Hi!

I'm living in Finland and I'm 22 years old. As a kid I used to play Quake. Lots of Quake. I'm still playing it regularly, though mostly in single-player. At one point I used to play Battlefield 2, Enemy Territory, and America's Army, but they weren't exactly my piece of quake. Well, Enemy Territory was ok, but still. Not enough adrenaline and so on. Apart from that, I've never been an online gamer.

Well, until now. I downloaded Xonotic and it was great. (I was surprised to actually win couple of rounds, though it had probably something to do with insta-kill mode.) Congratulations for everybody involved. This is great stuff. No game has offered this much fun for years. I think I'm in love. Thank you!

-Miihkali

welcome!
LoverTaleb

Welcome - #xonotic.pickup

Hiya - have fun!
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

What a nice introduction! Welcome and check out the Newbie Corner to get to know the mechanics quickly! We got quite some skilled players from Finnland here already, actually. Tervetuloa ja pidä hauskaa :o)
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

Welcome to hellll!!

Come and do some Pony hunting in the Shotgun server and drive over some pedestrians in the Drive Mofo server.
[MoFo] Servers - North America - Hosted in Montreal Canada - Admin DeadDred [MoFo]

welcome!! Big Grin

Welcome to Xonotic!

I thought you were Milton for a second Big Grin , that would have been something.

Come to hangout in Quakenet #xonotic.pickup and meet your fellow quake old timer Finns.