Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SUGGESTION] Play time bookmarking

Not sure if this is possible. I was thinking of some kind of play time bookmaking/match making system where you can select a server from the server list, push a button and it'll allow you to enter a time/date when you will be playing on that server. This would then be displayed on maybe a different tab in game to show servers and booked player/times for each server for the day/week/etc....

Maybe it would be easier to have this as part of the website where registered players can add their play times.
[MoFo] Servers - North America - Hosted in Montreal Canada - Admin DeadDred [MoFo]

This is a very interesting idea, as I think we've identified an issue with player retention to be a high bounce rate due to servers being inactive when they connect.

I agree starting this as part of the website would be an easier integration to start. Perhaps it could extend the existing pickup system on IRC.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SUGGESTION] xonotic single player --- this time its different :D hutty 10 18,235 05-07-2012, 09:12 AM
Last Post: hutty
Rainbow [SUGGESTION] simple play script (*nix) cocci 4 5,100 12-09-2011, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo
Lightbulb [SUGGESTION] Time limit for flag carrier forseti 19 21,369 10-26-2010, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Erusavion
  [SUGGESTION] CTF Balancing on public servers with team play improvements Cinquero 15 16,822 09-08-2010, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Mirio
  [SUGGESTION] Convert LinCityNG maps to play in Xonotic. PineTrees 4 9,097 05-10-2010, 08:10 PM
Last Post: Sepelio