Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why I rebanned Ulrich / Ilovesky / iloveskylar / onlive / troll / bull talker

After being called out for spamming here as well as many other forums, I called him out on it and he deleted the thread without pming or emailing me.

[Image: ari9z14n5omvbgc0z9x.png]

He emailed me after the ban however:

Quote:Thank you sir. Ya know, -z-, I can't help but get the feeling I have said some pretty stupid stuff lately, especially some things that make me look like a stupid American redneck, you guys don't think I'm a redneck do ya?

--- On Sun, 6/6/10, Tyler "-z-" Mulligan <z@xonotic.org> wrote:

Subject: Re: Dear sir or madam
To: "Kevin" <email@removed.com>
Date: Sunday, June 6, 2010, 3:06 PM

I have unbanned you but please be try marketing your websites a little less and work on the quality and content of your posts.

-z-

On 06/06/2010 12:32 AM, Kevin wrote:
> It's Ulrich, plz unban me. I know it's only for 6 days, but I really want to read new replies right now, please?
>

Comes back from being unbanned only to make shit threads.

I'm not even going to bother posting links to the websites where he was speaking on "behalf of the xonotic project" claiming for future console support (without merit).

Trolling or useless poster, either way, he's a useless poster and falsely representing the project even if he means well.

For what it's worth, I agree with this. He's never contributed anything meaningful (not even criticism).
(07-18-2010, 10:59 AM)Flying Steel Wrote: How could anyone with ADHD tell its a high damage weapon if it wasn't a gigantic metal cock fucking the map whenever a player gets within 3 meters of a wall?

[Image: di-712770583645.png]

-z-, I trust your judgement on this. His posts seemed largely irrelevant to be honest. A lot like many of my own posts but somehow much more irrelevant (somehow).

Famagusta, Abderdeen, Moscow, Ramen Noodle, Raman Spectroscopy, Jean Paul Sartre

agreed needs a cool-down period >_>
Links to my: SoundCloud and bandcamp accounts

And I thought I was the master of spam on this forum, his stuff was just plain useless.
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

He seemed ambitious. i was wondering when'd he be beaned.
4m038105 - Be the change.

how does one avoid pissen off mr z?

by postin in wakky whicktown!

!spkell

(sorry)

:^

Why is he back?
(07-18-2010, 10:59 AM)Flying Steel Wrote: How could anyone with ADHD tell its a high damage weapon if it wasn't a gigantic metal cock fucking the map whenever a player gets within 3 meters of a wall?

[Image: di-712770583645.png]

I was unaware that I was re-banned at all. I've been away from my computer for the last few weeks due to me editing some of the configuration things with Windows and broke my own computer. Luckily I re-installed my OS last night.

(06-19-2010, 08:11 PM)Ulrich Wrote: Luckily I re-installed my OS last night.
This has yet to be determined by the rest of us.
I'm at least a reasonably tolerable person to be around - Narcopic

(06-20-2010, 03:56 PM)edh Wrote:
(06-19-2010, 08:11 PM)Ulrich Wrote: Luckily I re-installed my OS last night.
This has yet to be determined by the rest of us.

Oh you!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Rust is bad? Lyberta 4 5,217 03-15-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: morosophos
  Best linux distro and why? Droid 38 39,721 10-28-2012, 04:38 AM
Last Post: machine!
  Why did you start playing? The mysterious Mr. 4m 38 33,380 08-24-2012, 04:38 AM
Last Post: Exitium