Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi

Hi, i'm new here.
My name is Dustinym (not real name)
I've play Xonotic from last year
I'm from Bogor, West Java, Indonesia
My in-game nickname is "31337 H4X0R R0XX0RZ"
I have some crazy replays (demos), like hagar-hlac arena on eggandbacon, 2 players vs 10 BOTs tdm, etc., but i won't upload it all because my computer is crappy (lagging while recording video)
...[/color][/font]
Okay, thats me
Sorry for my bad English
[Image: 58817.png]
Bogor, West Java, Indonesia
UTC +7

Welcome!

So Xonotic even conquers Indonesia, interesting. Smile

@Mirio
I only know 3 people playing this game in Indonesia: Me, my bro & my friend
UTC +7

You can use cl_capturevideo 1 console command to capture videos screenshot at a time, with this technique it doesn't matter if your computer is slow or not because the video will be packed into a video file eventually. You can also do it with max graphics even if you don't have a decent FPS with it in game. Only thing is that it literally packs the video a screenshot at a time, so it might be slow depending on your toaster and frame rate which you decided to capture the video with.

edit: Hoping someone could elaborate on different video related console commands, I'm not home atm so can't do it myself.

(01-16-2016, 05:52 AM)Smilecythe Wrote: You can use cl_capturevideo 1 console command to capture videos screenshot at a time, with this technique it doesn't matter if your computer is slow or not because the video will be packed into a video file eventually. You can also do it with max graphics even if you don't have a decent FPS with it in game. Only thing is that it literally packs the video a screenshot at a time, so it might be slow depending on your toaster and frame rate which you decided to capture the video with.

edit: Hoping someone could elaborate on different video related console commands, I'm not home atm so can't do it myself.

Actually, i can ask my bro to record it, 'cause my bro has a laptop that better than my PC
UTC +7