Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SOLVED] Netradiant....Mac OSX

Hey guys, after going through all the dependency checks and installing the various relevant libs with macports, the compilation error-ed as such, i saw some stuff on the alienTRAP forums, but im not exactly sure as to the status of this bug or whatever...
Code:
radiant/qgl.cpp: In function ‘void QGL_sharedContextCreated(OpenGLBinding&)’:
radiant/qgl.cpp:1017: error: invalid conversion from ‘void (*)(GLenum, GLint, GLint, GLsizei, GLint, GLenum, GLenum, const GLvoid*)’ to ‘void (*)(GLenum, GLint, GLenum, GLsizei, GLint, GLenum, GLenum, const GLvoid*)’
radiant/qgl.cpp:1018: error: invalid conversion from ‘void (*)(GLenum, GLint, GLint, GLsizei, GLsizei, GLint, GLenum, GLenum, const GLvoid*)’ to ‘void (*)(GLenum, GLint, GLenum, GLsizei, GLsizei, GLint, GLenum, GLenum, const GLvoid*)’

[Image: sig2.png]
Check out my site: www.alisdairrankine.com!

ok, so for all of you mac users out there haveing a real hard time getting the new netradiant to work, here is a little tuitorial on how to do a gorilla weld on the Nexuiz version to add the Xonotic game stuff:

1) open a new finder window

2) search for xonotic.game by using the search bar at the top, NOT by using spotlight

3) find your netradiant.app IN A NEW FINDER WINDOW

4) right-click (control-click) on it and click show package contents

5) open the folder and then open the folder named MacOS

6) drag the FOLDER called xonotic.game from the first window into the install folder of the second window

7) open said install folder and drag the FILE called xonotic.game into the folder called game

8) almost there, now, you search in finder textures and there will be a folder that when you select it, it will have a root folder of xonotic, and if you open it, will have a bunch of folders and few files in it, select all of the folders and control-c them

9) now open the xonotic.game folder and open the default shaders list and controle-v then save it

10) go back to the textures folder and copy-paste it into the data folder in the main xonotic directory

11) now when you open netradiant, pick the xonotic game setting, and the engine source is /Users/<blah>/xonotic

12) and you are done!!!

i hope it helps

ok, true step one: type defaults write com.apple.Finder AppleShowAllFiles YES into terminal and hit enter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [NEEDS INFO] how to make the model smoother? (netradiant) Beylet 2 1,155 06-20-2022, 11:50 PM
Last Post: Beylet
  [NEED HELP] Netradiant, xonotic-mapping-support and maps dir? Gwlanbzh 1 1,432 02-02-2021, 06:57 PM
Last Post: AriosJentu
Heart [SOLVED] BUG IN NETRADIANT Kotangens 5 2,462 12-06-2020, 08:53 AM
Last Post: Julius
  [NEED HELP] I REPEAT I need Help with Netradiant Taplio 4 3,233 09-23-2020, 12:05 AM
Last Post: fabzor3
  [SOLVED] how can i get defrag entities in netradiant? bananovenc 5 3,571 01-03-2020, 11:31 AM
Last Post: SpiKe
  [SOLVED] how do i set up netradiant bananovenc 2 3,159 12-27-2019, 02:04 PM
Last Post: bananovenc
Question [NEED HELP] can't build netradiant (SOLVED) bananovenc 7 4,425 12-25-2019, 03:34 PM
Last Post: illwieckz
  [NEED HELP] Netradiant looks weird when i try to open it Taplio 0 1,587 07-07-2019, 02:19 PM
Last Post: Taplio
  [NEED HELP] NetRadiant crashes on Build - Mac (10.12.6) Space Ace 0 1,632 04-24-2019, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Space Ace
  [NEED HELP] NetRadiant doesn't compile on Mac nokko 3 2,705 03-29-2019, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Freddy