Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Single Player/Story Mode - Ideas, News, Critique..

(09-16-2010, 07:23 PM)MANERS Wrote: We have a few new members since the URL was released. Because of the lack of posts, I am speeding up the plans: all ideas for the story and most gameplay aspects are due Saturday October 2 (you may post them on that day). Afterwords, we will break up the ideas and vote on different aspects of the game and lore, with a focus on gameplay and background stories.

So, get writing! Post your stuff to the boards of http://xonoticstorymode.dotgamerclan.com/ !

Well, the deadline has expired now. What do we do next?
[Image: 370.png] AKA [~] John Smith on Nexuiz

start creating our ideas

(10-04-2010, 02:55 PM)jacob Wrote: start creating our ideas

I think the idea of the Oct. 2nd deadline was to decide when to stop creating ideas and start developing a particular plot.

MANERS seems to have gone AWOL so I don't really know what's going on, though Undecided

By the way, forgive my ignorance, but what's AWOL? ^_^
He's still active for now, but he announced he will leave soon due to some personal trouble.
Hopefully someone could replace him as project manager. Any up for grabs?

MANERS Wrote:Also, I am sad to announce that after we get a story together I will have to leave the Xonotic Story Mode Committee due to personal reasons. Sorry guys, I really wanted to stay and see if this really does head somewhere, but life is preventing me in doing so. I will not leave until we get a base set up, though!

Oh, and I hope everything will fall into place for you soon Maners. Was nice having you onboard.
Thanks for the effort you've put in so far (and a little more for a while).
Best wishes!

As far as what happens now:
MANERS Wrote:Next we'll have to have all story members in a live chat to discuss how we will put the story mode together. I would have a preference for something that keeps track of past messages instead of IRC... any ideas? Someone mentioned Google Wave...

Discuss it here or over the other forums, wherever you feel it's most suitable.
[Image: duck.gif]
ai am ai.

Fix the avatar size limit please! I want my avatar gifs back! DISCRIMINATION!
Also, change my name to 'ai', these forums sucks which can't have 2 letters in the nick!

i wont be on as much as i used to,getting older things start to matter more then video games(like say girls)

and my best wish's to maners hope to see you again sometime

Ah, it's sad to see people leave Sad

Hi there.
I want to try xonotic. My question is: (1) Registration required? (2) Internet or LAN connection required to play the game? The reason for this is that I do not have internet connection I just use internet cafe to surf. I already tried Red Eclipse Supernova and I wanted to try Xonotic also. Thanks in advance.

Xonotic is now a multiplayer game, but you can play it with bots if you don't have a connection. Just download the files you need, and install it. Registration is not required, although being on the forums is recommended.
(08-10-2012, 02:37 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Cloud is the new Web 2.0. It makes no damn sense to me.

Thanks Minkovsky.

(08-20-2011, 03:46 AM)Minkovsky Wrote: Xonotic is now a multiplayer game, but you can play it with bots if you don't have a connection. Just download the files you need, and install it. Registration is not required, although being on the forums is recommended.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to enable invasion mode? zwz 2 468 01-15-2024, 05:15 AM
Last Post: erstem
  Xonotic in the news end user 2 3,330 11-12-2013, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Antibody
  BBC Series Accused Ep2 "Mo's Story" GreenMeanie 5 7,296 08-22-2012, 02:42 PM
Last Post: neXus
  Xonotic Pro Mode with or without CPMA Movement? 0siris 11 12,796 07-15-2012, 01:16 PM
Last Post: asyyy
  Overkill game mode - I like it! SavageX 46 40,769 03-27-2012, 06:15 AM
Last Post: Micha
  Xonotic Pro Mode Samual 16 14,927 03-20-2012, 03:22 PM
Last Post: FruitieX
Information Forum Maintenance News / Suggestions -z- 47 43,810 03-13-2012, 04:53 PM
Last Post: asyyy
  Xonotic Pro Mode - part 2 Justin 20 21,364 11-08-2011, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Slup
  Tips in single player should stay visible a tad longer Margret Thatcher 1 4,299 10-31-2011, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Infofoed
  Xonotic Pro Mode Justin 22 18,320 09-03-2011, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo