Xonotic Forums

Full Version: Official CTF maps poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In order to prevent wasting time, we need to know which CTF maps to put lots of work into. We'll then pick the 3 (?) best CTF maps, encourage everyone to improve them in every way they can, see if the results are good enough and in that case include them.

Let's hear the community's voice, please vote on the maps you would like to see (a possibly improved version of) in the first Xonotic beta! Maps ordered according to how much work is estimated to be needed for the map to meet the visual requirements (theme, level of detail), in an ascending order (little work at top, much work at bottom)

Find screenshots of most maps here: http://beta.xonotic.org/autobuild-bsp/?n
It would be great if we could download all of those at once in a package (.zip) for testing...
No evilspace2ctf?
Could you include my min_ctf1? I'm finished with it and I'd like to contribute it to Xonotic. However, I'm still waiting for the skybox creator to respond to my licensing question. The .map file is in the PK3. See here.
You could take some maps that dont need too much of work, so beta could be released some days/weeks earlier maybe Wink

In any way, all of these maps are cool/great... And at any point all of these maps will be released, wont they?^^

but thanks for asking the community here Big Grin
(10-12-2010, 12:45 PM)Debugger Wrote: [ -> ]In any way, all of these maps are cool/great... And at any point all of these maps will be released, wont they?^^

Yeah.
(10-12-2010, 11:10 AM)nowego4 Wrote: [ -> ]No evilspace2ctf?

Cortez should add it to the git repo, along with his other maps Smile
Where is concourse? Also, runningman is finished? Good news, have to take a look at it.
(10-13-2010, 11:06 AM)Fisume Wrote: [ -> ]Where is concourse? Also, runningman is finished? Good news, have to take a look at it.

Yeah, where is concourse? Not here: http://beta.xonotic.org/autobuild-bsp/?n

Runningmanctf is not finished, go figure why it's so low down in the vote list :p
(10-12-2010, 01:14 PM)FruitieX Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-12-2010, 11:10 AM)nowego4 Wrote: [ -> ]No evilspace2ctf?

Cortez should add it to the git repo, along with his other maps Smile

Cortez does not use git, because Cortez does not get git to work.

If you want to add any of my maps you can do it just go ahead
bah, I missed geoplanetary but I want that too