Xonotic Forums

Full Version: Frag of the Month - March 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got a nice one this time and wished to share.

Hopefully I wont be the only participant this month ;-)
So people, POST YOUR MOST AUSTOM FRAGS!

My Link

Edit: Now with Youtube inside

P.s.: Didnt upload it to Omp because of getting 50% "You are a Trad" messages. :/
poor soelen...
(03-21-2012, 01:45 PM)omploader Wrote: [ -> ]"You are a Trad"
Hey, someone share the same opinion like I do!

But as mentioned several times, it WAS awesome indeed... really well done Sless, you trad
My entry is no where near as good as your frag Sless, but I'm putting it out there anyway! My aim has been steadily improving since I started playing this game but 'austom frags' are still very rare for me. I have had a few decent ones that have been lost in my mountain of demos from this month, so when I made this one I made a mental note to record it for this thread. Smile

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=op2EZ_kA6Qk
Downloading Sless's frag now, I got it before but didn't save it so for some reason it would not play. srkdy has said on IRC and your youtube video really nice frag there!
Because I used to be or am (I never officialy resigned) a member of Dear Clan I´m gonna say nice death Soelen! The way you skillfully threw yourself into his nex shot was fantastic! KUDOS!!
I got a good frag the other day and wanted to share it here, its not the best of frags but hopefully my charming personality will get me enough votes Smile

My Link