Xonotic Forums

Full Version: The Race Challange - Extra #3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Time for the next challenge!
The good thing is everyone is able to participate, no matter where you are, because you can do it locally.

This time its cts!

The Map is Up and Down from forseti.
[Image: dMMFwl.jpg]
Download: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/54224716/up_and_down.pk3

Goal: Complete the map as fast as possible!

Rules:
- 0.6 physics only
- the fastest player has to make a demo or video to show off how he done it (so everyone gets a clue how to play that map)

post your times here!

Deadline: 1st june
Time: 29.16 (I'm going for a better time Smile)
Video

EDIT: Make sure you watch in 720p because the quality is horrible for some reason :/
34:87 so far. I bumped once just before the finish Undecided But I'll try to improve my time still.
(05-03-2012, 09:32 AM)Halogene Wrote: [ -> ]34:87 so far. I bumped once just before the finish Undecided But I'll try to improve my time still.

I ALWAYS BUMP! Tongue
Dissolves: You should have waited some time with posting your run, cause imo it's not encouraging others to compete Big Grin
Translation into english ->> OMFG CUL RUN, BRO!

And also this: ' Im going for a better time' doesn't help either. Wink It's definitely my style. Tongue
(05-03-2012, 01:11 PM)Justin Wrote: [ -> ]Dissolves: You should have waited some time with posting your run, cause imo it's not encouraging others to compete Big Grin
Translation into english ->> OMFG CUL RUN, BRO!

And also this: ' Im going for a better time' doesn't help either. Wink It's definitely my style. Tongue

xD
42:11 so far. Also, "I'm going for a better time" too.
30:58 now, first run without bumping once. No idea how I manged to get past the last section, pure luck I suppose.

WTF HOW ARE YOU STILL FASTER RGNGNGN

I'll keep trying then rmpf Tongue
bump
33:28
Looks like i cant do better than bumping once into ... something
I managed a couple of runs already without bumping into anything, but they are all slower than my first bumpless run. I dunno, Dissolves, that time of yours is really annoying for a first reply to a race challenge. IT'S YOUR FAULT EVERYBODY IS AFRAID OF POSTING ITS TIME HERE NOW

But nice run, really.
hmm I now did a run in 30:16, but still no good :o/
AAARGGHGHGH 30:05

Closing in on target....

Edit: wtf am I the only one posting in this thread NAO?
did it in 40:48...minutes