Xonotic Forums

Full Version: Track "OpulenZ Prime"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, this is an experimenta track I made to learn a new synth (called OpulenZ, a twin operator FM synth in LMMS 1.0.0).

However I thought the track might suit the Xonotic gameplay.

What do you think?

Source
Can't say much about this. I like it!
Not too bad but a few things I don't like from it I'd prefer to hear deeper sounds on the keyboard sounds. The one that starts at 0:13, 0:37 There's another one at 0:50 which actually sounds alright but mostly because it reminds me of ealy 90's breakbat hardcore sounds, that one I think was made from a high pitched voice sound. I'd have to dig out some old skool tracks and find it I think its on this cd http://www.discogs.com/Various-A-History...ease/70264 I have it just can't rememver where I put it.
I guess by "deeper" you mean "containing more lower-mid frequencies?
(10-04-2014, 06:31 AM)unfa Wrote: [ -> ]I guess by "deeper" you mean "containing more lower-mid frequencies?

Hi

Yes lower frequency to match the rest of the track a little better BUT after listening to to a few times today maybe just leave it Tongue Good Track...
Ok been listening to it a bit more and put it into a new map I'm making and I think the little sound that starts a 49 that sounds like scratching should be more real sound or recond scratching.