Xonotic Forums

Full Version: [MoFo] Gear Grinder [Vehicles]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This server is US Paris based.

[MoFo] Grear Grinder [Vehicle CTF]
yay HeartHeartHeartBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Nice Smile
Nice.
Kinda busy atm but working on some maps for the vehicle server. Hope to have it up in a week or so and have a few maps done by Tuesday.

Sneak Peak as Capture City with bases
Here's the map fully enlarged and both bases added. Still got lots of work to develop the base compounds.
Mutagen City coming along. Alpha version almost done.
Ok so the first map is is 99% finished for V1 and play but will be re texturing the buildings later

The side laser gates are breakable, made them a bit tough and they re spawn every 3 minutes all the lasers gates/fence act as a hurt field.
Ok started to work on a new vehicle map. This is in early stages called Mutagen Showdown
2nd map 99% finished for V1 Mutagen Showdown
Looks great!
Thanks, they're a bit rough around the edges (not enough time to put in the required hours) but hoping the game play is good. Have two more maps to finish before I set the server to live.
Ok the [Mutagen] Gear Grinder [Vehicle CTF] server is live.
Ok So I've ran the server mostly in EU before so this time I decided to move everything to North America (Canada Montreal) EU players can still get a 90-120 ping (which is fine unless you really need whine about it) and west coast Canada/US can get around 120-140 also.
Working on couple more vehicle maps. These will be CTF/DM/TDM for Capture the Flag and Demolition Derby style mayham. They will consist mostly of Speedsters and maybe Spiders. The physics will be unique to the maps to make the game play more fun.

Please beware there are early prototypes. Mutagen Derby is a circular arena map and Mutagen Eight is a figure 8 race track style map.
Lacking in time atm but slowly working on the Eight map
I uploaded the Mutagen-Eight map to the server. Just have to tweak the speester settings for that map.
Ok working on another map. Two team vehicle map kinda like Sandstorm. got the basic layout done but still trying to figure out the bases.

The bases will be part of the desert landscape and I attached a photo of what I'm thinking of for the main base building where the flag will be and of course other buildings and a fence like in the Mutagen City frankenmap.
Vehicle CTF server is back up and running some custom maps other servers don't have.

Address totally.mofo.sexy:26003
I'm sure Mutagen would like Mutagen City. +1
(06-28-2016, 02:47 PM)Beagle Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure Mutagen would like Mutagen City. +1

Thanks thats my mega frankenmapping skills. The Mofo-eight-speed and the current one I'm working on are 100% original. A lot of the maps on the Jeff vehicle server are ones I built.
Working on the next map. I'm wanting a desert/space soldier theme so been trying to build a dropship in Netradiant to be placed in each base to act as the main base building.

Just starting. It a bit hard to put what in the head into a 3d model
A little more progress on the Dropship. Pretty much done, just have to add lighting and turrets when added to a map.

oh yah PK3 file attached if anyone wants to make changes/improvements.
Looking good. Is there much on the inside?
(07-01-2016, 04:15 AM)cefiar Wrote: [ -> ]Looking good. Is there much on the inside?

Not just an empty crate. I'm either going to use it as a base for each teams flag or just use several of them on the base BUT if I had the time was thinking of making the ship a map itself but would be huge BUT would to be cool to have tow of them in space for each team.
Pages: 1 2