Xonotic Forums

Full Version: A very hard decision for me, but it's time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Goodbye Xonotic for now. Sad
Hello fans of Xonotic, after about 3 years of playing Xonotic, I'm moving on. I might come back when/if it makes it to 1.0. I have many other games to play now so I'm not worried about boredom now. Big Grin
(07-26-2016, 11:56 AM)ShadowQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Goodbye Xonotic for now. Sad
Hello fans of Xonotic, after about 3 years of playing Xonotic, I'm moving on. I might come back when/if it makes it to 1.0. I have many other games to play now so I'm not worried about boredom now. Big Grin

and don't return Big Grin
Why would you make an official quitting thread for a videogame? Why not just stop playing and play when you wanna play lmao?
Probably because a lot of players are pretty friendly with each other here.

I have met multiple players in real life myself. I have even received e-mails and text messages from some of them when I didn't show my face for some time, asking me if everything was alright. I remember the warm fuzzy feeling that gave me. I could name more than a handful of members in this community that I would gladly trust with anything ranging from my wife to my life.

I don't think you quite appreciate the half community - half cult that you stepped into, to be honest.

Having said that, I have no idea who ShadowQueen is. My guess is I should have probably played more minsta. Have a great time anyway!
Bye!
(07-26-2016, 01:27 PM)PinkRobot Wrote: [ -> ]Probably because a lot of players are pretty friendly with each other here.

I have met multiple players in real life myself. I have even received e-mails and text messages from some of them when I didn't show my face for some time, asking me if everything was alright. I remember the warm fuzzy feeling that gave me. I could name more than a handful of members in this community that I would gladly trust with anything ranging from my wife to my life.

I don't think you quite appreciate the half community - half cult that you stepped into, to be honest.

Having said that, I have no idea who ShadowQueen is. My guess is I should have probably played more minsta. Have a great time anyway!

Well my point is, what if you decide you wanna play a few games randomly? It'd be pretty awkward if you know people here pretty well, since theyd have thought you "quit" the game or w/e. Just seems pretty pointless to me.
Nah it just does not work like that, not in a cult. What cult do you know where you can just walk in for half an hour and have a bit of a pray? No sir (or madam), you go all in or nothing at all!
(07-26-2016, 01:27 PM)PinkRobot Wrote: [ -> ]Probably because a lot of players are pretty friendly with each other here.

+1 to you sir.
Have fun in your other lives!

GL HF and BB
Did you enjoy your month long break from Xonotic?
(07-26-2016, 11:56 AM)ShadowQueen Wrote: [ -> ]Goodbye Xonotic for now. Sad

Why?