Xonotic Forums

Full Version: A quick "Goodbye" from an old friend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello again guys!

To keep this short and simple:

As I had less and less spare time throughout the last 2 years (how time flies!) I happened to become inactive and less involved, showing up on IRC or ingame rarely.
I even planned to create a map again (and I had a layout in mind already!)... but unfortunately I didnt have time to start off with that.

After all real-life keeps me very busy - and I definitely didnt want to just leave this game and the community without even saying goodbye.

So this is what I want to do here - saying goodbye officially - even though you will maybe see me somewhen on IRC or ingame again.

I really like(ed) the great community this game always had and still has and I enjoyed the hours we played and played and played this game - Thank you for that Big Grin

So this is it, guys.
See you and Goodbye! Smile
Thank you for being such a great player over the years! I definitely hope to see you around from time to time!
Bye, and thank you for all the maps you made, you're great on FPS games.
Damn, bugs are going to be everywhere without our favourite Debugger...

Good luck with wherever life takes you, and remember; You're always welcome here!
Goodbye Debugger!

Good luck & have fun in real life.
Thank you for all the quality maps you made! I especially enjoy Rush, even though you didn't have the time to finish it =)
Servus
Will miss you, man. Thank you for everything!
Welcome to the inactive club bro, but hope you will find some time to visit IRC for my lovely trash talks about evrything Smile