Xonotic Forums

Full Version: [ MoFo ] Servers Master Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Creating a new master thread for all MoFo servers. All other threads will be closed.

Old threads
CRA server https://forums.xonotic.org/showthread.php?tid=4154 (lol 31,302 views on this thread. At its height this server had up to 27 players on at the same time. Not as much as ESK/SMB which I've seen with 36 on before)
Vehicle server https://forums.xonotic.org/showthread.php?tid=5724
Shotgun server https://forums.xonotic.org/showthread.php?tid=4696

There are a few other small threads I wont bother posting here and will have them deleted.

Server Tag [MoFo]
Server Admin: DeadDred (Canada)
Server Location:OVH Canada
Server Game Types: All kids of original and semi original game play ideas.
Whats with the MoFo tag?: The tag didn't really mean much. It stuck after my original CRA server which was called Freeze MoFo [Camping Rifle] www.killer.xxx [git].  Players started calling the server and my vehicle server MoFo server so decided to use that as a server tag.

Main Servers. Shotgun ATM will be bringing others online soon.

[Mofo] With a Shotgun: Shotgun Only Server
  • Runs on SMB MOD
  • One weapon server which is only equipped with a Shotgun. Its overpowered to cause 1 hit kills or cause victim pushback with extra force for wall kills and off maps kills. The bullet pattern is random so  you don't always get insta kills.
  • Bonus nades for kills sprees. Nades are user selectable through the SMB MOD quickmenu.
  • Selectable custom models. Same models are most servers thast use custom models.
  • Wall Jumps for crazy action.
  • NBA Jam announcer.
[Mofo] Rifle Riot  CRA
  • Runs on SMB MOD
  • CRA = Camping Rifle Arena. Originally started to bring in Nexuiz players from CRA servers to Xonotic.
  • Bonus nades for kills sprees. Nades are user selectable through the SMB MOD quickmenu.
  • Selectable custom models. Same models are most servers thast use custom models.
  • Custom hook setting to pull in frozen players in FreezeTag
  • Multi Game Type voting screen.
[Mofo] Gear Grinder:  Vehicle CTF server
  • Runs on SMB MOD
  • Vehicle Only server for CTF game type
  • Some custom maps that no other servers have and still several maps to release which are 50% done. There are several maps that were franken mapped my me a few years back (about 10+) which are now being used on other Vehicle servers and credits for the map work were removed for the original creator and my mods.
  • Vehicle physics were lightly changed for a bit faster game play.

[Mofo] Gun Fu Hustle (experimental)
  • Runs on SMB MOD
  • All weapons with dual weapon carrying mod. While carrying a weapon when you pick up the same weapon from a dead player you'll now be equipped with two of the same weapon for 2x the killing action.
#IRC Channel: Quakenet #xontotic.mofo or #xonotic.na
Just a quick video of the Drop Ship I did in Net Radiant for a vehicle map I'm building. I'll be part of the base.

Back once again bitches. Stay tuned...
Shotgun server back online with original custom settings. IE Wall Jumping, Dodging, Ice Nades, Shotgun only weapon with wtf physics and Pony models.
CRA server up but sitll have some testing to do.
Back once again with the Renegade Maaster!

CRA (Camping File Arena) server up will be adding the other's shortly Smile