Xonotic Forums

Full Version: IPS 144 Hz is great (if your PC can handle it)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whatever.
Nice review, next year I wanna upgrade from 60Hz IPS, too.
Currently still on a Sony Trinitron G520 CRT. It's just now hitting the point of obsolence and in the future I will likely be looking for a decent 4K LCD with local dimming, HDR, etc. and coupling it with an OSSC so that I can PROPERLY run multiple resolutions without scaling artifacts. Right now it seems only living room television sets (current Vizio P series seems to be the best option right now) meet that criteria, though I hope to some day consolidate everything I have (consoles, VHS, Blu Ray, etc.) into a single screen and sound system. Gonna be a few years before I can afford it though.
(10-15-2017, 07:29 AM)Lybert9 a Wrote: [ -> ]Currently still on a Sony Trinitron G520 CRT. It's just now hitting the point of obsolence and in the future I will likely be looking for a decent 4K LCD with local dimming, HDR, etc. and coupling it with an OSSC so that I can PROPERLY run multiple resolutions without scaling artifacts. Right now it seems only living room television sets (current Vizio P series seems to be the best option right now) meet that criteria, though I hope to some day consolidate everything I have (consoles, VHS, Blu Ray, etc.) into a single screen and sound system. Gonna be a few years before I can afford it though.

I'm looking at something like this for my next rig. What an eye candy!