Xonotic Forums

Full Version: Hi, SEEK-fried here and what I want is to Dest-Roy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have been playing Xonotic as SEEK-Fried_and_DEST-Roy for over a month.
And I have to say Xonotic has a friendly and helpful playerbase. (At this point I want to thank players like Gandalf, Martin-T, hop and many more for their patience with a noob like me Big Grin )
See you online
Welcome! I have seen you around. Enjoy yourself and feel free to ask any questions here on the forums.
Yeah last weekend at CTF and thanks for the welcome.
Hi and welcome, enjoy your stay!
Hi and welcome SEEK-fried, I think I saw you on WTWRP servers as well! Smile
Thanks, yes I'm most of the time on the WTWRP servers  Big Grin  playing Deathmatch or CTF.  But if possible I would also like to try the modes keyhunt and freezetag on other servers.
You could try nagging packer about adding KH to his votable server (perhaps only allow vcalling it if he doesn't like it). FT is best played in CRA mod with a very weak hook that can't be ued for movement but can pull frozen teammates so there's more co-op. You can find it on the EAC votable server but you'll have a hard time getting more players Sad
Welcome.

You can join and try TDM in #xonotic.pickup. Smile
(01-14-2018, 11:03 AM)martin-t Wrote: [ -> ]FT is best played in CRA mod with a very weak hook that can't be ued for movement but can pull frozen teammates so there's more co-op.

Ah, that's it. A bunch of us were wondering what that hook was for at all.
@martin-t: This version of Freezetag with hook sounds awesome.
@Mirio: Thanks. I don't feel confident enough for pickup games yet. But maybe later.