Xonotic Forums

Full Version: Hello! Didnt see this group :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didnt notice this forum. Yes I skimmed. I am a 51yo female gamer who discovered this great game a month or so ago and started a website for FPS games and just today started a clan for female gamers. You can see my two servers by searching for "GamePlayer" and "BattleGrrls". I also have several utilities for Xonotic server operators under Linux.
Would love to make new friends!

Marisa
Awesome! Welcome, Marisa!
Hello and welcome!
Thanks you two Smile
(09-17-2018, 01:34 AM)MarisaG Wrote: [ -> ]I didnt notice this forum. Yes I skimmed. I am a 51yo female gamer who discovered this great game a month or so ago and started a website for FPS games and just today started a clan for female gamers. You can see my two servers by searching for "GamePlayer" and "BattleGrrls". I also have several utilities for Xonotic server operators under Linux.
Would love to make new friends!

Marisa

Hi, I started a little over a month ago but just joined forum.
Well nice to meet you anyway Smile
(09-21-2018, 01:13 PM)ALABAMABLACKSNAKE Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I started a little over a month ago but just joined forum.

@ALABAMABLACKSNAKE, welcome! I had a lot of fun playing with you the other day, and am very glad to see you here!

Feel free to start a new thread about yourself (this is Marisa's thread. Smile )

Also, check out this super useful guide -- http://www.xonotic.org/guide/

I still go back to read it from time to time.