Xonotic Forums

Full Version: Can't join anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,
I have a strange issue with xonotic 0.8.2 (windows 10). I played several times with my son (both LAN and online). Today we would try to play again but......impossible to join a game (LAN or online)
When we use the join button, that do nothing. No messages, no errors, nothing. We tryed on both computer, and we have the same issue. Someone add the same probleme?
Thx
Would you happen to know which server it was? We have some public servers that are keen on blocking people with literally no communication, so it could be that.
(09-03-2019, 10:24 AM)Antibody Wrote: [ -> ]Would you happen to know which server it was? We have some public servers that are keen on blocking people with literally no communication, so it could be that.

Hi, 

This happens on every servers. Even on local LAN. It's like the "join" button is doing nothing.
Bump . same here cant join any server . Are high pings being blocked ?
Sometimes happens these things, but I think the network isn't doing correctly the job to interact with the created server in LAN, it happened to me some time. Same goes when you're using the -sessionid "whatyouwant" to run the game with other window that you use it to try to connect your created server.
Moreover, I tried to make a local server, I don't know why the other computer doesn't catch the local server as I've created it.
I tried with "connect <ip>" command and nothing.