Xonotic Forums

Full Version: [April fools] Goodbye
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello comrades,

I decided to quit Xonotic entirely.

I spent 8 years playing this game and it was amazing. I had a lot of fun online and the community is awesome, I even met some of you in real life!
I will surely remember all the great tourneys and the random talks on IRC!

However, I kinda feel too old for this shit now. This game is damn fast and my rusty brain can't process so many qu/s anymore.
Also, the playerbase has gotten way too young and I can't stand playing with kids, sorry.

Farewell o/
Bye SpiKe!

Without you, the game will not be the way it was.
-> Less teamkills, more fun!

Noooo Spike! :,(

At least stick around on IRC/Discord you pig ))
Oh no . I am very sad that you are leaving xonotic  :,(     
You are one of my favorite.
Thank you for everything!

I wish you all the best.
Ok, it was an April fools!
I didn't expect so many people here and on IRC to actually believe me, sorry ((
It's probably not the best time for such jokes with the coronavirus crisis...

I'm a bit less active nowadays but I'll never leave the Xonotic community <3
(04-01-2020, 09:37 AM)SpiKe Wrote: [ -> ]I'll never leave the Xonotic community
That's very optimistic, especially given the crisis. You might catch the virus and die Tongue

Pls don't go outside too much, otherwise this might be a lot less funny in a few weeks Tongue
I forgot that today is the first of April. I'll be careful. Smile
(04-01-2020, 09:42 AM)martin-t Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2020, 09:37 AM)SpiKe Wrote: [ -> ]I'll never leave the Xonotic community
That's very optimistic, especially given the crisis. You might catch the virus and die Tongue

Pls don't go outside too much, otherwise this might be a lot less funny in a few weeks Tongue

The main thing is not to panic and believe in the best. And in such a difficult situation, always remain human. I hope this nightmare ends as soon as possible. Thanks to all those who are on the front line fighting this infection. Follow the rules to protect yourself and others.
(04-01-2020, 09:37 AM)SpiKe Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, it was an April fools!

Darn! Shy
Pig ))
I believe that you can play Xonotic on the other side too, in the "life after life", though its not possible to play on the same servers Smile