Xonotic Forums

Full Version: DUEL UPDATE - MUTATOR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did not come up with a name, maybe someone will help me.
The goal of the mutator is Several duels and team matches in one server. For example - 6 players play a duel. Only one player can see the other, cause damage and push, like the second, too, the others also, but not first and second (Player 1 sees Player 2, Player 3 sees Player 4, and so on). The score will be separated - each has his own score (TAB looks like a regular account / number of players (for example 6), the counter will be the same). You can change the enemy with the command /charge <PLAYER> to <PLAYER2> (/charge player2 to player4), or you will be replaced. The observer can watch everyone, you can set cl_duel_see_all to 1, there will be real madness (The reason for this idea is: I wanted to watch everyone without leaving the server (I know it will be difficult, but success will still be)).
I don't know if I understood well, but I think that it's a bit confusing, you mean like a tournament or that the Player 1 sees only the Player 2 (and Player 2 to Player 1), same for Player 3 to Player 4. Isn't it?
(07-14-2020, 01:42 PM)LegendGuard Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know if I understood well, but I think that it's a bit confusing, you mean like a tournament or that the Player 1 sees only the Player 2 (and Player 2 to Player 1), same for Player 3 to Player 4. Isn't it?
yes