Xonotic Forums

Full Version: How to make maps using Minecraft?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to make Minedm, though I don’t know how to add to the netradiant, what should I do? If someone answers, I will be very grateful. (I know there is minectf and mineduel) Smile
(07-08-2020, 05:35 AM)Kotangens Wrote: [ -> ]I want to make Minedm, though I don’t know how to add to the netradiant, what should I do? If someone answers, I will be very grateful. (I know there is minectf and mineduel) Smile

Cubes maybe, but keep in mind not to put so many when you create an area where there is no ladder or something in the middle that hinders the player. If you are making a zone, you should think how many cubes are going to be each platform, ground, wall, building...
I think that you need to see the minectf map how it's made. Even the blocks are made in netradiant creating a cube, I think that maybe you need to model the map in Blender and import to netradiant to do this, or not doing this way, but it depends on your ways. You will have to remind of the square textures that are put. 
If you are gonna to do, good luck and don't overstrain yourself!
(07-12-2020, 01:09 PM)LegendGuard Wrote: [ -> ]Cubes maybe, but keep in mind not to put so many when you create an area where there is no ladder or something in the middle that hinders the player. If you are making a zone, you should think how many cubes are going to be each platform, ground, wall, building...
I think that you need to see the minectf map how it's made. Even the blocks are made in netradiant creating a cube, I think that maybe you need to model the map in Blender and import to netradiant to do this, or not doing this way, but it depends on your ways. You will have to remind of the square textures that are put. 
If you are gonna to do, good luck and don't overstrain yourself!
thx, I will think about your advice.