Xonotic Forums

Full Version: New Casual Player on the Block
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Io, guys. How are you? I arrived at Linux not long after decades of Windows, I was happy to have already found a game like this to spend my free time. You developers have done an excellent job, thank you very much!
I am not a streamer, but I intend to post a game or two, very short videos. Below you can check the first of the channel, it has less than two minutes. First, I'm sorry for the video quality. I play on a relatively old notebook, without a decent video card. Second, I play against bots because I play for fun. I don't like the stress of competitive matches.

Welcome to Xonotic, Corvo.
Nice use of the hook  Smile
Hi and welcome Corvo.
I can fully understand your desire to avoid competitive games because of stress, but in xonotic there are many casual servers where people of all skill levers play just for fun, so perhaps you may want to try them at some point of time. Anyway, that's up to you, glad that you enjoying the game!
Thank you guys! To tell you the truth, I haven't even tested the servers yet haha. I'll have a look as soon as I have some time. Smile
Welcome to Xonotic!

Nice speed trick! Looks like you've managed to finish as quickly as possible! Big Grin
Welcome to our cozy community Big Grin
Thank you very much again, guys. I hope we see each other in a match out there. o/