Xonotic Forums
NERD STATION , WHATS YOURS? - Printable Version

+- Xonotic Forums (https://forums.xonotic.org)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.xonotic.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://forums.xonotic.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: NERD STATION , WHATS YOURS? (/showthread.php?tid=1813)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: NERD STATION , WHATS YOURS? - zeroql - 12-27-2015

My baby! Big Grin

[Image: 6JIhter.jpg]
[Image: mCGiGDs.jpg]
[Image: 8Qu7cNC.jpg]
[Image: Ldwnejr.jpg]

RE: NERD STATION , WHATS YOURS? - kojn^ - 12-27-2015

Looks like you could do with some more storage there matey! Rolleyes

RE: NERD STATION , WHATS YOURS? - SPLAT - 12-27-2015

Damn thats a nice set up you got there ZeroQL

RE: NERD STATION , WHATS YOURS? - -O33- - 12-27-2015

[Image: ZwT6K6D.jpg]

27inch iMac 2013 model

3.4GHZ i5 (turbo to 3.8)
16 gigs of RAM
regular 1TB SATA
2 gig Nvidea GeForce GTX 775M

Playing with an original Apple professional gaming keyboard, and a professional gaming mouse from Staples. A lot of sarcasm was used in last sentence.

RE: NERD STATION , WHATS YOURS? - [*Mr.Chri$*] - 01-02-2016

Here's my Nerd Station !!

*All of my Hardware are Trust Gaming component....

[Image: 35a98o3.jpg]

RE: NERD STATION , WHATS YOURS? - SPLAT - 01-03-2016

Such a small mousepad. You probably play at a really high sens right?

RE: NERD STATION , WHATS YOURS? - [*Mr.Chri$*] - 01-04-2016

(01-03-2016, 08:07 PM)SPLAT Wrote: Such a small mousepad. You probably play at a really high sens right?

Nope, but I'm going to change it, even with a Trust GamePad !!!Wink

RE: NERD STATION , WHATS YOURS? - Totally_Cool - 04-09-2016

four new pieces added today. Corsair strafe mechanical keyboard, logitech g303 mouse, corsair mm200 mouse pad, and some Audio Technica ath m40x headphones. Pretty damn excited right now.

RE: NERD STATION , WHATS YOURS? - PayTheBill - 10-10-2016

Glorious isn't it?

The elegance, the subtle strength!
What a sublime creation!

RE: NERD STATION , WHATS YOURS? - chooksta - 10-12-2016

Wow this is still going????

t

t:^@=

RE: NERD STATION , WHATS YOURS? - end user - 10-15-2016

LOL

RE: NERD STATION , WHATS YOURS? - BuddyFriendGuy - 10-30-2016

Nice green tea leaves.

RE: NERD STATION , WHATS YOURS? - SPLAT - 10-30-2016

DANK

RE: NERD STATION , WHATS YOURS? - Lee_Stricklin - 12-27-2019

Very much a work in progress here. Some of my vintage equipment needs repairs (Suncom equipment needs new potentiometers installed, Model M needs a new hammer installed on the numpad) and USB conversions done. I'm also in the process of figuring out how to incorporated a vintage SideWinder FFB Wheel into the mix that I plan to modify into having an unlocked turn radius (this will be accomplished by extending the wheel out past the lock, incorporating a slip ring to avoid breaking wires, and messing with the sensor), I will likely extend the wheel from the base off of a long neck made of PCB pipe. Incorporating the driving pedals will also be another challenge... My most elaborate idea is to remove them from their housing and incorporate them onto my right rudder pedal in a Y shape.

RE: NERD STATION , WHATS YOURS? - BuddyFriendGuy - 01-10-2020

(12-27-2019, 08:47 AM)Lee_Stricklin Wrote: Very much a work in progress here. Some of my vintage equipment needs repairs (Suncom equipment needs new potentiometers installed, Model M needs a new hammer installed on the numpad) and USB conversions done. I'm also in the process of figuring out how to incorporated a vintage SideWinder FFB Wheel into the mix that I plan to modify into having an unlocked turn radius (this will be accomplished by extending the wheel out past the lock, incorporating a slip ring to avoid breaking wires, and messing with the sensor), I will likely extend the wheel from the base off of a long neck made of PCB pipe. Incorporating the driving pedals will also be another challenge... My most elaborate idea is to remove them from their housing and incorporate them onto my right rudder pedal in a Y shape.

That keyboard!

PC builds - thefurrygamer95 - 01-26-2020

I'm curious what you guys are running for rigs.  Below are the stats of my two rigs.

Athlon X4 880k 4.3 gHz
8gb DDR3 RAM
1050ti
ASRock A88xFM2+ Killer

Core2 Quad Q8200 2.3 gHz
4gb DDR2 RAM
R7 240
Gigabyte G41M-ES2L

My Core2 Quad system is what I am running currently as the board in my Athlon system fried after the tornado two years ago.  Plan on bringing that back online soon.

RE: NERD STATION , WHATS YOURS? - RazorDodger - 01-27-2020

Moin

RE: NERD STATION , WHATS YOURS? - _para - 02-09-2021

Ready to make some maps. That table is inspired by japanese kotatsus and heated to a set temparature. You sit on the floor.
The PC itself has a standard looking case which is silenced. Nothing to show here.
Specs:
Ryzen7 3800X 8Cores/16Threads @3.9-4.5ghz
16gb RAM
Radeon R9 390X 8gb
A 240hz screen and a drawing screen.