Xonotic Forums
pokemon lvoers here? - Printable Version

+- Xonotic Forums (https://forums.xonotic.org)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.xonotic.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://forums.xonotic.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: pokemon lvoers here? (/showthread.php?tid=3856)

pokemon lvoers here? - s1lence - 01-11-2013

Post your favourite pokemon.

my favorite is red-eyes black dragon.

[Image: Greymon.gif]

whats you'res?

RE: pokemon lvoers here? - Mr. Bougo - 01-11-2013

I throw a pokebubble to steal your porkemone

[Image: walnut.jpg]

RE: pokemon lvoers here? - Finko - 01-11-2013

Slowpoke is on his way to this thread:
[Image: slowpoke-flash.jpg]

RE: pokemon lvoers here? - kammy - 01-11-2013

[Image: b0dd051a-32ca-4935-bb63-037c39a028ee.jpg]

RE: pokemon lvoers here? - mudkip - 01-11-2013

o hai

RE: pokemon lvoers here? - machine! - 01-11-2013

Black-eyes-red-dragon isn't Pokemon, right?

RE: pokemon lvoers here? - Lee_Stricklin - 01-11-2013

Obviously a troll thread, though my favorite is without a doubt Chikorita. Easily my favorite of all the starters. My favorite game of the series is easily HeartGold (total opposite of FireRed/LeafGreen, don't get me started on those or anything released between Crystal and HeartGold/SoulSilver) with White being just a little behind it. As for my favorite team of all time, I'd have to go with the generation 2 team I dominated the playground with back when Gold/Silver were popular:

Meganium (Killed countless Typhlosions with this one)
Pikachu (Speed stat and accuracy as high as I could get it and he had a quick claw. Combine that with Zap Cannon and I was getting first attack one hit kill or paralyze on my opponents!)
Shiny Gyarados
Ho-oh (In the right hands, the toughest of the two legendary birds in Gold/Silver. Me and most other kids had no issue fighting Lugias with these things.)
Onix
Lugia (Never could get them as bad ass as Ho-oh, though they were still pretty mean)

RE: pokemon lvoers here? - Mr. Bougo - 01-11-2013

(01-11-2013, 09:58 AM)Lee_Stricklin Wrote: Obviously a troll thread, though my favorite is without a doubt Chikorita. Easily my favorite of all the starters. My favorite game of the series is easily HeartGold (total opposite of FireRed/LeafGreen, don't get me started on those or anything released between Crystal and HeartGold/SoulSilver) with White being just a little behind it. As for my favorite team of all time, I'd have to go with the generation 2 team I dominated the playground with back when Gold/Silver were popular:

Meganium (Killed countless Typhlosions with this one)
Pikachu (Speed stat and accuracy as high as I could get it and he had a quick claw. Combine that with Zap Cannon and I was getting first attack one hit kill or paralyze on my opponents!)
Shiny Gyarados
Ho-oh (In the right hands, the toughest of the two legendary birds in Gold/Silver. Me and most other kids had no issue fighting Lugias with these things.)
Onix
Lugia (Never could get them as bad ass as Ho-oh, though they were still pretty mean)

Chikorita is the worst character in Smash Bros Melee. It's so glitched I can't even move with it. So unresponsive.

RE: pokemon lvoers here? - Mirio - 01-11-2013

(01-11-2013, 10:23 AM)Mr. Bougo Wrote: Chikorita is the worst character in Smash Bros Melee. It's so glitched I can't even move with it. So unresponsive.

Uhm what? Big Grin

RE: pokemon lvoers here? - -maniac|Su- - 01-11-2013

[Image: pokemon-mobius.gif]

GreetZ Su

RE: pokemon lvoers here? - rocknroll237 - 01-11-2013

I have Blue eyes White Dragon. I know it's not Pokemon, but it's still a cool card to have!

[Image: tumblr_m0rgmuBY731r2vugdo1_400.png]