Xonotic Forums
[TDM]Voll aufs Maul FINAL - Printable Version

+- Xonotic Forums (https://forums.xonotic.org)
+-- Forum: Creating & Contributing (https://forums.xonotic.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Xonotic - Map Releases & Reviews (https://forums.xonotic.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: [TDM]Voll aufs Maul FINAL (/showthread.php?tid=4353)

Pages: 1 2

RE: [TDM]Voll aufs Maul V3 - Maddin - 08-16-2013

You said you just create maps for fun... so why do you complain anyway?

RE: [TDM]Voll aufs Maul V3 - Mr. Bougo - 08-16-2013

Because part of the fun is sharing and seeing people enjoy it, I suppose? That is, he's not making maps for attention or for profit.

RE: [TDM]Voll aufs Maul V3 - kojn^ - 08-16-2013

We played it tonight in pickup cortez. Was pretty nice, few to many little 25armours I think? Maybe ammo there can be a little too much of it in some parts, other then those small things it was very fun. Smile

RE: [TDM]Voll aufs Maul V4 - Cortez666 - 01-22-2014

version 4!

RE: [TDM]Voll aufs Maul V4 - machine! - 01-22-2014

I don't think the 25a in electro room is necessary, in fact it just makes dual-mega control easier. Can't comment visuals since I use picmip but looking from screenshots it looks nice, especially mega heatlh room.

RE: [TDM]Voll aufs Maul V4 - Smilecythe - 01-23-2014

Very glad you're still working on this. I hadn't realized this map's potential from plain running around, but then the draft cup happened. Now I've become very fond of the gameplay of this map!

RE: [TDM]Voll aufs Maul V4 - zykure - 01-24-2014

(01-23-2014, 08:18 PM)Smilecythe Wrote: Very glad you're still working on this. I hadn't realized this map's potential from plain running around, but then the draft cup happened. Now I've become very fond of the gameplay of this map!

Kinda the same for me here! The map became better every time I played it in TDM!

RE: [TDM]Voll aufs Maul V4 - Finko - 01-24-2014

Good idea replace 3 shards with 25 armor at electro room.

RE: [TDM]Voll aufs Maul V4 - Cortez666 - 01-24-2014

like i said, i added realized most of the suggestions people gave me.

RE: [TDM]Voll aufs Maul V4 - Halogene - 01-24-2014

Good work! I'd love the pipes behind the jump pad to be clipped so you could use them as ramp. It should be tricky not to hit the jump pad but possible. What do you think?

RE: [TDM]Voll aufs Maul V4 - Cortez666 - 02-04-2014

(01-24-2014, 07:57 AM)Halogene Wrote: Good work! I'd love the pipes behind the jump pad to be clipped so you could use them as ramp. It should be tricky not to hit the jump pad but possible. What do you think?
the idea is good, but its hard to realize. might be not worth effort.

RE: [TDM]Voll aufs Maul V4 - Cortez666 - 02-13-2014

as there are no objections i declare this version as final

RE: [TDM]Voll aufs Maul FINAL - zykure - 02-13-2014

[Image: phoenix-wright-objection.jpg]

No actually, I guess you can leave it the way it is. Plays pretty well in 4v4, although I had (have?) to get used to that map Wink