Xonotic Forums
ITT: post your WASD - Printable Version

+- Xonotic Forums (https://forums.xonotic.org)
+-- Forum: Community (https://forums.xonotic.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Xonotic - General (https://forums.xonotic.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: ITT: post your WASD (/showthread.php?tid=595)

ITT: post your WASD - teams - 06-16-2010

[Image: 160oh7a.jpg]

RE: ITT: post your WASD - AnArKiSt - 06-16-2010

I don't have a pic, but my old laptop's keys were a bit worse than that after a year of Nexuiz. The paint was also worn-off on the palmrest, in a spot the same shape as the base of my palm. xD

RE: ITT: post your WASD - Roanoke - 06-17-2010

No pic for me either. On my old lappy the keys were matte instead of shiny, but the paint stayed on. There was caked sweat all over the keyboard though.

RE: ITT: post your WASD - edh - 06-20-2010

5 years of use and my Keytronic KT2001 still looks like new other than a shiny area where I tend to rest my left palm.

In that first picture what is that funny brown stain round the edge of some of the keys? Burn marks? Mould? Dry blood? One of my tops tips for the other game was to make sure that if you murder a tramp, keep the body away from your computer as bodily ooze may harm the operation of your system.

Does anyone else ever get peckish in front of their keyboard? Easy solution, just turn the keyboard over and you have a tasty snacks worth of crumbs. Similar thing happens in my car in the fold between part of the seats.

RE: ITT: post your WASD - Sepelio - 06-20-2010

I took a picture but it turned out kinda rubbish so I deleted it.

My WASD is all shiny from use, as are my various other keys that are bound to team chat stuff. Also of course the button I have bound to "Good Game!".

RE: ITT: post your WASD - Vael - 06-21-2010

my keys are all relatively new looking. my comp is only a year old.

RE: ITT: post your WASD - The mysterious Mr. 4m - 06-22-2010

i started replacing keyboards.

RE: ITT: post your WASD - Lee_Stricklin - 06-22-2010

[Image: e9msm05j4dc08zuz5cj_thumb.jpg]

I do regular maintenance on this thing and it STILL looks like I put it through hell (the w and s have cracks on them now). In comparison to a few keyboards I had before I got a gaming keypad though, this isn't that bad. I had an old school 101 keyboard from Toshiba (had a metal plate in it even) and it had a mix of blood, sweat, more sweat, soda, and other random stuff caked to it. I eventually threw it out because it stopped working not much longer after restored it's pearl white color. The next keyboard after that was a blue Saitek Eclipse 1 that I eventually gave to my cousin when I picked up G15 V2 for cheap. The WASD and spacebar were fairly shiny and wearing down rapidly until I got the Cyber Snipa key pad in the pic above.

RE: ITT: post your WASD - FruitieX - 06-27-2010

My "WASD" is in fact ">AOE"
[Image: 800px-KB_United_States_Dvorak.svg.png]
Why yes, I am using a Dvorak keyboard layout :-P
(other than that it's just a normal G15 at home or laptop keyboard on the go)

RE: ITT: post your WASD - Lee_Stricklin - 06-28-2010

I used to have a G15 V2 and before that a Saitek Eclipse. That G15 I had is toast! and was replaced by a Unicomp 101 Customizer which is the current version of the Model M.