Xonotic Forums
Screenshots of what you're doing. - Printable Version

+- Xonotic Forums (https://forums.xonotic.org)
+-- Forum: Creating & Contributing (https://forums.xonotic.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Xonotic - Editing and Concept Art (https://forums.xonotic.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Screenshots of what you're doing. (/showthread.php?tid=69)

RE: Screenshots of what you're doing. - Rad Ished - 01-04-2011

[Image: 3hnua3he3ns18n9p8ge3_thumb.png]
For the fan in Relent, I had to revert to Blender 2.49 in order to get the AO to work.

RE: Screenshots of what you're doing. - Rad Ished - 01-04-2011

More inanity
[Image: is7bejj3dpsc9lgnjdt1_thumb.jpg]
No, I have no idea what it is.... should I?

RE: Screenshots of what you're doing. - CuBe0wL - 01-04-2011

Need pk3. NOW!
Or a branch to checkout Big Grin

RE: Screenshots of what you're doing. - Halogene - 01-04-2011

Awesome! Needs no idea what it is, looks good either way!

RE: Screenshots of what you're doing. - -z- - 01-09-2011

[Image: ayshay0afzainbo10rq_thumb.jpg]
morphed was kind enough to make items

[Image: 840cr6enbu88uknpxd_thumb.jpg]

[Image: 0tyup4vtww8p62lz0cph_thumb.png]

I'm aware of the texture errors, I'm redoing the block entities with morphed's models and health will = coins

RE: Screenshots of what you're doing. - GreEn`mArine - 01-09-2011

LOLWUT =) Nice one!

RE: Screenshots of what you're doing. - FruitieX - 01-10-2011

(01-04-2011, 11:35 AM)Rad Ished Wrote: More inanity
[Image: is7bejj3dpsc9lgnjdt1_thumb.jpg]
No, I have no idea what it is.... should I?

IMMA FIRING MAH LAZOR!!

RE: Screenshots of what you're doing. - MirceaKitsune - 01-10-2011

I've been working on a Relics mutator and Crafting gametype in the last days. Haven't taken many screenshots of the relics yet, but here are some pics from crafting. Most were taken during the public testing of the gametype yesterday.

Crafting gametype: Pickup enough weapon parts from around the map, then sit on a weapon spawning spot for a few seconds to craft that weapon. The player who crafts most weapons first wins.

[Image: 6iau1ty5bireuha547lp_thumb.jpg] [Image: 0i51klbxcun554oe6ipm_thumb.jpg] [Image: sfh7f1cd2qfhxd2s0dt_thumb.jpg] [Image: p0217bbyscutr0xlp31u_thumb.jpg]

RE: Screenshots of what you're doing. - CuBe0wL - 01-11-2011

Do you know entity hell? Because I do:

[Image: 9gixh9vbu4xomklwtti1_thumb.jpeg]

RE: Screenshots of what you're doing. - -z- - 01-11-2011

(01-11-2011, 05:26 AM)C.Brutail Wrote: Do you know entity hell? Because I do:

[Image: 9gixh9vbu4xomklwtti1_thumb.jpeg]

O.o

and I thought these were complicated...

[Image: 2f14symmf20k49ju03j1.png]

[Image: gkez2rioaezkedm46ha.png]

RE: Screenshots of what you're doing. - Samual - 01-11-2011

[Image: bxu4zre2xbgc2e1yldt_thumb.jpg]

;3 Blur and screen tint for when you're inside water/lava/slime -- Don't comment on the shitty map... actually, could someone perhaps make a simple map which has all three of these in it (Preferably with good looking versions of it like the lava in stormkeep)? Just for testing purposes... I want to work on water effects as well and I suck at mapping soooo.

Oh and as for performance hit: If your video card supports it properly, almost none at all. I literally have no difference in FPS with this on vs off.

RE: Screenshots of what you're doing. - MirceaKitsune - 01-12-2011

Draconi player model. Re-posted from the original thread:

[Image: 7xwgvcelrgkrjbxvwpse_thumb.jpg] [Image: xxrhgcanmwhlnu25126_thumb.jpg] [Image: iz88bjuq0qdg2ymy9nwx_thumb.jpg] [Image: xzvjy3d8m280bwcwxftj_thumb.jpg] [Image: hsgsnzzvdo25czflrbw_thumb.jpg] [Image: nbvbbmohg5j81s5tp1hx_thumb.jpg] [Image: nhpzvdbluxdt0vq3e5z3_thumb.jpg] [Image: c958b5a9x1jtnay0w3_thumb.jpg] [Image: lnetgsyn76mx2xqvuyxg_thumb.jpg] [Image: 6l4299cnb1qbjfnp80dy_thumb.jpg] [Image: 1avh0065w80wazy65n4_thumb.jpg] [Image: mdf0nda7sxnxbekwtxsn_thumb.jpg] [Image: x840d59g81qod8zzqu3_thumb.jpg]

RE: Screenshots of what you're doing. - nowego4 - 01-12-2011

Hmm, looks like a goat.
MirceaKitsune Wrote:Xonotic furry
Ah, now it makes sense!

RE: Screenshots of what you're doing. - MirceaKitsune - 01-12-2011

Hehe... I am Tongue And it's not meant to look like a goat. More like this this or this.

RE: Screenshots of what you're doing. - Halogene - 01-13-2011

Having some kind of raptor-like player model seems like a very good idea to me. But it would require totally different animations, as the tail would have a balancing function since the torso is a bit bent forward. I don't know if it's possible to squeeze something like that into the hitbox, though. The movement style of a raptor would very well fit to the bunny hopping though. Raptors move like they'd bunnyhop all the time anyway. And I'd love to see a raptor jumping around the corner at you and slap you right in the face with a big shotgun! Big Grin

BTW the tail would need to be bent the other way ;o)

Oh, I just realized you'll most probably be wanting to make playermodel that's equipped like the concept art you linked to but that is actually a fox. In that case the animations would be different of course. But still the tail should be animated in some way. The head armor will need some refinement, I suggest to leave the ears blank (sticking out of the helmet) and to emphasize the helmet aspect a bit more. Currently it looks more like a mask. I like the breast armor plates.

Nice that you find time again to add things to this game!

Edit: When reading your post here http://forums.xonotic.org/showthread.php?tid=1471&pid=19887#pid19887 I noticed you don't want it to be a fox after all. Hmm, I think then the tail indeed needs to be bent the other way. If it is a lizard or dragon. Or a raptor Big Grin

RE: Screenshots of what you're doing. - MirceaKitsune - 01-13-2011

@ Halogene: Glad you like Smile The tail would indeed need new animations, though I don't think fitting it inside the hitbox is that important for now (no one would likely notice if it goes through a wall and such). I mean it might be best to fit it, but only if different hitbox sizes for different player models are allowed. And this would also mean that we'd need an L shaped hitbox, as the back of the creature would then collide in the air because the tail's collisions go all the way to the top as well.

But yes, it's not meant to be a fox model. I DO have a foxy I made in Nexuiz long ago though ^_^ But it's low-poly and I never got around to porting it in Xonotic. Perhaps I'll make another eventually. Not for official inclusion though... as an anthro raptor would work, but an anthro fox would likely be silly for a game like Xonotic by default Tongue

RE: Screenshots of what you're doing. - sev - 01-13-2011

[Image: n1t1vyr0m0xje7r5vg5g.png]

RE: Screenshots of what you're doing. - MirceaKitsune - 01-13-2011

(01-13-2011, 01:41 PM)sev Wrote: [Image: n1t1vyr0m0xje7r5vg5g.png]

That looks really great Big Grin

RE: Screenshots of what you're doing. - whitewolfw2 - 01-14-2011

Just dicking around in radiant
[Image: map.jpg]

RE: Screenshots of what you're doing. - nowego4 - 01-15-2011

(01-10-2011, 10:34 AM)MirceaKitsune Wrote: I've been working on a Relics mutator and Crafting gametype in the last days. Haven't taken many screenshots of the relics yet, but here are some pics from crafting. Most were taken during the public testing of the gametype yesterday.

Crafting gametype: Pickup enough weapon parts from around the map, then sit on a weapon spawning spot for a few seconds to craft that weapon. The player who crafts most weapons first wins.

[Image: 6iau1ty5bireuha547lp_thumb.jpg] [Image: 0i51klbxcun554oe6ipm_thumb.jpg] [Image: sfh7f1cd2qfhxd2s0dt_thumb.jpg] [Image: p0217bbyscutr0xlp31u_thumb.jpg]

These aren't merged into the master yet, how would I try them? What do I type in my terminal (or if you have a link to the GIT page, I might be able to figure that out)?

RE: Screenshots of what you're doing. - Justin - 01-15-2011

[Image: ibfk9ho0hxl4hu0e5v.png]

This is a new design of Player logos to my video(for more informations visit the link:

http://forums.xonotic.org/showthread.php?tid=479&pid=18104#pid18104

Thanks for supporting and sending demos.

RE: Screenshots of what you're doing. - ShadoW - 01-16-2011

Hey guys, I'm working on Xonotic map called Atelier. Some screenshots from very early build of it. Don't mind ugly lightning - there's no at all Smile. Just bsp stage compiled.

[Image: xshw1_01.jpg]

[Image: xshw1_02.jpg]

[Image: xshw1_03.jpg]

RE: Screenshots of what you're doing. - Justin - 01-16-2011

For me looks awesome. Nice idea with these green columns. Stairs doesn't look finished (on last screen). I'd move the jumppad (from first screen) a litlle bit backwards from the wall.

RE: Screenshots of what you're doing. - lda17h - 01-16-2011

Coming along very nicely Big Grin

RE: Screenshots of what you're doing. - BARTUC - 01-16-2011

Omg Shadow ... like ever you make good maps Big Grin
Gw