Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
New Ray gun

Hy my name is F1rst16. And I am new on this forum but I posted a couple of model pics on here a while ago. But I didnt introduce my self. And give any of my backrogund info on modeling or animtion. I am only 15 and I live in Atl Georgia and been working with 3d programs for 3 or 4 years. I mostly use a program called 3d blender. And Now i am a really good modeler and Animater as in (walk cycles, Idle animtions, weapon reaload animation still need some work... Here is my youtube channel and please do subscribe or comment on any video--- http://www.youtube.com/user/3dsMajics I can model from any concept good. Or if you give me a Weapon concept i can model that and it will look incredible. Like this weapon I made in under 2 hours. But thats pretty much about me--- O and if you see me on the internet as F1rst16 or F1rst17 or even firstinaction thats me... And if you have ps3 add me ---- im ofcource ---- F1rst16

Looks like a nice candidate for MG.

Glad to have another modeler/animator with us, I can see your work is of good quality.
(07-18-2010, 10:59 AM)Flying Steel Wrote: How could anyone with ADHD tell its a high damage weapon if it wasn't a gigantic metal cock fucking the map whenever a player gets within 3 meters of a wall?

[Image: di-712770583645.png]

+1
There's nothing better than getting off you butt and contributing to a community. There is no excuse when it comes to computers. Spend a little of you playing time, giving back Smile

WOW!!! nice model!
love it <3

could I have the source files?
(packed in zip file)
MY NOOB STATS:
[Image: 788.png]

Why is this thread so dead?
I like this model, at least it's better than the current minsta nex.

it looks like a conventional assault rifle, it fits 0% to the minstanex.

maybe for the mg, but as i said its a bit too conventional.

rdit: the author was last active 3 weeks ago...

This could make a great machine gun.

the author isn't active Sad
I also love the model!

edit: LAST VISIT: 09-07-2010 20:27
MY NOOB STATS:
[Image: 788.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lightning Gun Concepts LJFHutch 101 84,530 07-29-2014, 09:50 AM
Last Post: aa
Thumbs Up We need our own Big Freakin' Gun Harmata 9 6,383 04-03-2013, 02:59 PM
Last Post: Harmata