Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
[NTRo] - Nexuiz Team Romania

This is the clan of the Romanian Community of Nexuiz. The Romanian Community of Nexuiz can be accessed here: http://nexuizro.99k.org/
Members: currently 4
Collaboration: Katana Clan

The clan is very young and all the members (me included are newbies). Due to the fact that romanian players are few in this game, we engaged in a collaboration with the Katana Clan (mainly with unic_sorin and alexik) in game training and fun matches.
After Xonotic reaches the first release version the clan will change from [NTRo] to [XTRo] - Xonotic Team Romania

The clan has no active non-stop server; i maintain one on my personal PC but i can afford at the moment to leave it active 24/7, i can only hope that in the future this will be adjusted.

hi there mate! nice to see ya on xonotic forums Smile

Thank you!
Like in other domains the progress is the key; so here i am Wink

Welcome
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

yep welcomeWink

Thank you kojn^ and CrrazzyRulezz Smile

i would gladly suggest you to speak with unknown[NF] about romanian community, he is working into XCT developement and will be for sure be interested in some collaboration, also you could speak with Dokujisan Wink gl&hf!

Smile 
Hello,i'm one of [NTRo] member and when xonotic will be released i'll be member of [XTRo] actually x|TRo which was accepted after the first post.

For other stuff like Romanian Xonotic Community i will talk with Creation,unic_sorin and others,what we will decide we will communicate.
If i'm not online search me on Google

That`s right transparency is a good way to create a community and to communicate with other ones. So if any one has a question ask and we will answer Smile

SinSniper: allready done that, things are going in the right way Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin Team Velocity (NEW CREW) Dynamx_FPS 5 495 02-07-2024, 08:37 PM
Last Post: [CISN] Neigdoig
  New Xonotic/Nexuiz Clan Taito Beagle 12 10,593 06-29-2015, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Beagle