Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
online contact forms

Hello,

do you know of and have experience with a good free online contact form service that forwards the information to your email? i've been using Bravenet's Contact Form Processor, but it's just too ad-ridden. Nobody used it in a while, so i don't seem to be needing it. (On the other hand, the ads could have scared the visitors.)

Here's my example:
http://amoebios.wikispaces.com/email
(feel free to try)

i don't really care for embedding now. It should just be nice, clean and tidy. Flexibility would be a nice plus, of course. (Like, in my example above you can create custom entries that are optional: in "email or website" you can type anything. Bravenet's service is great and i would pay to get rid of the ads, but if i was to pay anything, then for a full website at Wikispaces where i would host my own email service.)
4m038105 - Be the change.

So why don't you just ask this PB, who knows HTML, JavaScript, CSS, PHP and MySQL? Guaranteed ad-free too :p
"Yes, there was a spambot some time ago on these forums." - aa

Mine is great ! ^^
http://www.qzprod.net/index.php?page=contact

I don't remember what I do in PHP. Mix of something found in inet and my experience. I can give to ya if you want.

cform is cool tool btw.
Awesome, did Qz show you that ?
Nexuiz : I Reach the top5 of the ladder (even top3 I guess). Top1 French for quite some time (when active) of ladder. Top5 of some tournaments (if I remember well)

(11-25-2010, 07:42 AM)PinkRobot Wrote: So why don't you just ask this PB, who knows HTML, JavaScript, CSS, PHP and MySQL? Guaranteed ad-free too :p

i was going to. Big Grin
4m038105 - Be the change.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation How NOT to get in contact with people on IRC Samual 14 13,307 02-15-2013, 08:15 AM
Last Post: chooksta
Question pdf online syncing? Loafers 6 5,577 06-18-2012, 05:27 AM
Last Post: Mr. Bougo