Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wrong information about Xonotic

(12-02-2010, 12:53 AM)Lee_Stricklin Wrote: The crylink for example is probably the deadliest weapon on Stormkeep along with the electro, while the machine gun is probably the deadliest on Glow Plant, and the Rifle on Siege, the HLAC and hagar probably dominate G-23.

Which is why the script averages them all together afaik. Smile
Interestingly enough, after ~1 week of running the server with the settings before my several nerfs yesterday, the crylink was actually at the bottom of the stats.
Links to my: SoundCloud and bandcamp accounts

Just a side-note: what a good news that Fruitiex and Lee give precise inputs on balance aspects.
Very interesting. Thank you.

Bad news #1: this should have been done months ago.
Bad news #2: we are in a lost off-topic thread.

Same causes, same effects.
Fat.bot.Slim

OK Lee Stricklin, I've made the Nex charge much more obvious.

50% charge:
[Image: 11ourft0bl3sknhyaenp_thumb.jpg]

100% charge:
[Image: 2yio8hqmj7hr6y4j6u52_thumb.jpg]

It also emits a more badass sound (extra sound, edited from new minstanex sound is faded in smoothly) when it's more charged

Edit: Now you can also see how charged the enemy Nex is Tongue
[Image: qjvnir7vseic3210ed1c_thumb.jpg]
(12-02-2010, 12:14 PM)Rage_ATWM Wrote: Just a side-note: what a good news that Fruitiex and Lee give precise inputs on balance aspects.

Bad news #1: this should have been done months ago.

Everything I/kojn/unknown etc changed in the default balance has got some form of explanation SOMEWHERE. Tongue
I plan on eventually collecting all this into a weapons tutorial, just as I did with the physics tutorial... If time allows that is.
Links to my: SoundCloud and bandcamp accounts

Cool! I'll be toying around with that later, should fix the ammo consumption problem I have with the nex in my file.
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

(12-01-2010, 02:19 PM)monad Wrote:
(12-01-2010, 07:41 AM)FruitieX Wrote:
(12-01-2010, 06:27 AM)Halogene Wrote: ...what's the balance discussion got to do with the topic? o.O

Theorem: Out of every thread on forums.xonotic.org, 50% eventually turn into balance threads

"As a thread on forums.xonotic.org grows longer, the probability to turn into balance thread approaches 1" Big Grin

This is now Monad's Law.
BRLOGENSHFEGLE (core dumped)

The Bot Orchestra is back! | Xoylent Easter Egg | 5bots1piano
My music on Google Play and SoundCloud