Create an account

Poll: Which Health system do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Xonotic balance
58.62%
17 58.62%
Nexuiz balance
24.14%
7 24.14%
Compromise/other (please specify)
17.24%
5 17.24%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[SUGGESTION] Health Systems

Some way of making the health/armour limit's/caps more obvious is indeed the best way to go then changing things, that's a really good idea Smile

@Green, I had much better game's with the current setup then I have had in Nexuiz, had some close game's vs FruitieX on a few maps in duel and you got more area's to think about now in that gametype. Overall for the other game types I played like TDM/CTF & Assault, it's nice that item's can get shared equally atleast on public game's and thus has made the game's much more interesting, I have a few 2on2TDM demo's vs affro where I let fruitiex take the armour when I have some rather then just picking it up for myself and becoming a 200/250+ armour machine so also in competitive game's for me it's also working better.

Anyway that's just why I don't want to go back to something so terribly unbalanced and it works nicely now.

As for quake-clone stop banging the same stick Lee you've actually gotten worse since the release has come out, is UT a quake clone because it has a rocket launcher, a pulse rifle that has the same function as Quake's lightning gun too.

Xonotic has a mixture of several fps elements, and that's what I like.
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SUGGESTION] Teams should start with the same total health in ca gd 2 2,957 04-15-2022, 03:23 PM
Last Post: BuddyFriendGuy
  [SUGGESTION] Destroyable Health mode. Magician 11 7,726 03-06-2018, 12:18 PM
Last Post: martin-t
  [SUGGESTION] Why the hell regenerating health??? sucky04 7 7,562 12-18-2013, 09:31 AM
Last Post: unfa