Create an account

Poll: how is my idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
would be very useful!! want it! +2
40.00%
2 40.00%
good idea +1
40.00%
2 40.00%
who cares i dont make maps 0
20.00%
1 20.00%
no -1
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SUGGESTION] trigger suffocate/ trigger hurt+heal

a field without air like underwater with normal physics i mean its useful for spacestations when you get out ull suffcate (with sounds) slow or fast -definable

would be great or additional functions for trigger hurt:
-hurt_delay: how long a player has to be in the trigger that the hurt effect will start
-hurt_add: adds(or decreases) the given amount to the damage by the given interval(default: 0)
-hurt_interval: the hurt rate per second (default: 1)
-hurt_interval_add: adds(or decreases) an amount of hurtrate by the given interval(default: 0)
-hurt_soundConfusedet the soundpath to the wav/ogg file to the sound that the hurted player will make by damage
-hurt_sound_depends_on_value: when set to 1 the damagesounds volume will depend on the damage amount

maybe combine it with the trigger_heal so a negative damage will heal

i think it would fit the space concept

-Sven

as we have multiple maps with outside areas damage due to vacuum isn't a good idea... don't bring too much realism to the game Smile

but i can't know whether these mapping functions are a good idea.

sometimes this could be nice Wink
MY NOOB STATS:
[Image: 788.png]

could be intresting
[Image: bartucnexuiz.png]

(12-05-2010, 07:52 AM)jaykay Wrote: [...]good idea... don't bring too much realism to the game Smile
[...]

would not be to much realism because the mapper can choose the position for it and its not random Wink

in a space map wit a space ship it would be cool when you fall out of the ship to have no gravity and youll suffocate the thing with no gravity is possible...