Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
DieTunichtguten

Exclamation 
Ofc we will be hosting servers, organize clan wars, organizing tournaments and playing Xonotic too. Big Grin

To those of you who don't know us.
We are DieTunichtguten, a Minsta+Hook CTF Clan. Some of us also play some DM and TDM from time to time. Check out our website or youtube channel for more info.

http://dietunichtguten.org/

Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/dietunichtguten

Members:
eL_Bart0
Hypnosekröte
Evil_mercenary
HeddiZ
Fjant
pimpampum
PSs777
Mattias
Nesquick
Oxyd
Estelle
Vargos
Mithos
BennZ

Heart
[Image: IUBFH.png]

Contact me on irc channel:
#Dietunichtguten @Quakenet

welcome dudes

yay! welcome!
MY NOOB STATS:
[Image: 788.png]

hey and welcome, the site looks cool! Big Grin
[Image: vNzdsZw]

Welcome guys and nesquick Wink
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

When will the DieTunichtGuten servers move from Nexuiz to Xonotic?
Moved to Mepper

(01-08-2011, 10:50 AM)mepper[NoSkillsOnlyLuck] Wrote: When will the DieTunichtGuten servers move from Nexuiz to Xonotic?

Don't know, but it will probably take a while until we flood the serverlist xD...

But I think we might start up a CTF server or something pretty soon... Will have to get back to you on that. Smile
[Image: IUBFH.png]

Contact me on irc channel:
#Dietunichtguten @Quakenet

Hope your ctf server will come soon. The physics and balance in your server in Nexuiz are just perfect, only the graphics here are much better.
Moved to Mepper

Didn't see them yet Sad
Moved to Mepper

come visit the rest of us players some time

oh and mumble Big Grin

u guys are crazzzzy!

yay!

:^

Hey Hey. It's been a while i know, but now we officially arrived at Xonotic Smile Tonight our first server went online. It's CTF Minsta+Hook, ofc Big Grin
We have not done THAT much till now, just moved over most of our old server configuration, set up the player models we had before and imported our map-list from the game with the N ...

Of course there is lots of stuff that needs to be done until you could say we are back in business, but at least we made the move for the moment, huh? ;D

Btw: Our physics are exactly the same settings like they were before, but we are aware that they do not reassemble the "old-style" gameplay-feeling yet, so dont be sad, we will definitly try to do our best to set things up, same goes for the mods we had before but are now missing, of course.

You can find us in your server browser now, so come visit us and have fun Smile

Good news Big Grin

Welcome to Xonotic!

<3
"Yes, there was a spambot some time ago on these forums." - aa

Dtg!! Big Grin

Vega

Is there any chance that this clan is recruiting? I always thought highly of your clan on Nexuiz.

Either way, I intend to play more on your minsta server; the few games today were pretty fun.

finally mista ctf is back .... maybe soon you will be fearing to ALMIGHTY STENGHT of the PARADOX SPACE clan

not now though ... but soooon ... muahahahaha

Hey @ *

Just wanted to say that we are in the phase of planning our relaunch right now. If everything works out like we've planned it, we should be back on the most current Xonotic version by the weekend. Most likely this will be on saturday (tomorrow! yay!). Some of you might have thought, that we are dead by now ... but the sad truth is that we've all just grown older and jobs and families are keeping us busy regulary by now Wink

For some of you this now might be bad news (looking at the minsta controversy), but for all of you guys and girls that came to our IRC-channel within the last weeks, i guess this should be good news Big Grin
I've just gotten a fresh /28 IPv4 network assigned to our box for trying out other routing possibilites. Therefor It could be that your serverbrowsers' favorites for DTG servers will no longer work on saturday, as we are switching to the new network, if it is really improving the overall average routing to our box furthermore Smile

Thank you so much @everyone who supported my efforts to make this happen. Without all of you this would never have been possible!

Best regards and shoot you soon, hopefully

Yours

eL_Bart0 (in the name of the DieTunichtguten clan)

wb =)

Smile

nice

Does anyone know what happened to The Prostylers? I haven't been on in a while due to moving / internet issued and it seems to have disappeared :[
[Image: 27242.png]

They're known as "Empire" now and I believe their leader is Randomer/PinkiePie.