Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
maze

yeah, I still need to make waypoints. this map is kind of a pain with that (because there are so many corners)
Master of mysterious geometries

Imgur Gallery

Visuals are better in latest version, the fireball is more powerful with all that ammo. Also I like the stairs and fireball's platform. Can't wait to play it on a server.

It is confirmed this map is fun in freezetag. Because of little health pickups, you can't really jump too often without running low on hp.

This map however won't work for CA, where you don't have selfdamage and you can do jumps with pretty much any weapon without taking damage.

(01-24-2011, 02:29 PM)theShadow Wrote: yeah, I still need to make waypoints. this map is kind of a pain with that (because there are so many corners)

Alright,sir! Still it's a map with a great fun factor. Big Grin

Maybe the Fireball on the side could be replaced with the mine layer? Two Fireballs seems a bit ridiculous. Then, after bot waypoints, I would be for making this official and included!
GL Smile

have t you tried the latest version? there is only 1 fireball now. however, 2 fireballs isn't that rediculus. I mean, when you pick it up, there is not enough ammo in it to fire the secondary. I might swap the tag seeker and fireball locations though.
Master of mysterious geometries

Imgur Gallery

Another thing, none of your maps that I've encountered yet can play TDM, this map would be good for that too and all you need to do is include the line in the mapinfo.