Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SMB (Super Mario Brothers)

Star 
Hello Seison aka Luigi here Introducing SMB (Super Mario Brothers) to the Xonotic Clan Forums. We are openly accepting of clan wars and other such events. Our website link is here ==> THE SMB WEBSITE!!!

We are a CTF Minsta Hook clan.Right now we mainly play on Nexuiz servers but we will be on both Xonotic and Nexuiz.

We are currently in need of Some New Members You May test on Xonotic or Nexuiz contact me or SuperMario (as he is known on these forums). We can be found on IRC as well on quakenet on channel #SMB and #xonotic.smb

We Have SMBNex to offer all SMB members.

We are in need of programmers/3D modelers/mappers
-BRAWLIC ON YOUR ASS-

Hi, welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay. And i hope you find yourselfs some modellers. If not, check out blender tutorials ;D
He can talk the talk, but can he caulk the caulk?

Welcome!
Moved to Mepper

Oh man... you're going to LOVE -z-'s map.

-z-?
-BRAWLIC ON YOUR ASS-

he web dev.

me plumber.

mario isnt a licenced plumber , nor is luigi.

im the real plumber here :p

apart from that welcome !

p.s tell me what AS3500 is and maybe ill forgive the plumbing thing :p
or tell me what a female line adaptor is (lololol)

t
:^

Thanks, chooksta, I got so curious I know something about autosamplers now. Looks cool - but can it run Xonotic? Big Grin

Also, welcome Seison! -Z- is a guy currently working on a Super Mario kind of map, see here: http://forums.xonotic.org/showthread.php...5#pid19705
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

That map is Fantastic Big Grin
Moved to Mepper

umm... i did create the website... i gonna make a new Silverlight-powered website of it... coming soon... i dont have any fucking life...

P.S: Do you play Halo Reach? Add me Xbox Live: prow hi
(01-31-2011, 06:06 AM)Seison Wrote: Hello Seison aka Luigi here Introducing SMB (Super Mario Brothers) to the Xonotic Clan Forums. We are openly accepting of clan wars and other such events. Our website link is here ==> THE SMB WEBSITE!!!

We are a CTF Minsta Hook clan.Right now we mainly play on Nexuiz servers but we will be on both Xonotic and Nexuiz.

We are currently in need of Some New Members You May test on Xonotic or Nexuiz contact me or SuperMario (as he is known on these forums). We can be found on IRC as well on quakenet on channel #SMB and #xonotic.smb

We Have SMBNex to offer all SMB members.

We are in need of programmers/3D modelers/mappers

Yo Luigi, im Wario.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  c force and 2 brothers clan jacob 8 10,623 07-20-2010, 07:08 PM
Last Post: jacob