Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
"The beauty of brutality"

That sub-title will earn the game an addition to the "index" in Germany without the poor Tölpels © from the USK even having to touch the game.

Note: this post is about the game whose name shall not be mentioned =), see www.n****z.com

I'm sorry if that's a DP or anything!

What?
<[-z-]> have you seen the documentary "happy"?
<Samual_> no
<Samual_> it sounds horrible

You failed the test, dude! :p

No, it's clever, don't you get it?
You see both of these words 'beauty' and 'brutality' begin with the same letter, subtle eh!
With alliteration like this our American cousins demonstrate true mastery of the English language.
Soon they will learn the correct spelling of colour and we can all go home happy bunnies!
nomnomnomnonmonm:
"the best trolls are indistinguishable from idiots"

I was baffled by that slogan as well, somehow I can't think of a more disgusting slogan for a PC game than that. It's like "hey play this, it's really gorey, you can actually live all your slaughtery phantasies with this game. Body parts included."

As I understood the former Nexuiz community's motivation to play the game it was more about fun, accomplishing tricky things such as crazy jumps and weapon combos and enjoying a speedy, arcade like gameplay. It never occurred to me that indulging in feasts of slaughtery is a main motivation to any of those nice people I met within the former Nexuiz community. But personally I even switch off gore effects in any game, so maybe I have a screwed view altogether on things.

Or maybe Illfonic is trying to address a totally different kind of player base. Might be a reasonable attempt, since the primal potential playerbase most miraculously migrated (notice the alliterations in that sentence!). Big Grin
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

I'd happily host this game as an honorable homage to our hellish history! Okay, stopping now...
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

Antibody, try saying "honorable" once. Doesn't start with a "H" sound. Nice attempt though.

I know! Xonotic needs a stupendously stunning and staggering slogan with significance! Something splendidly and skillfully substantial!

Lets start: What other words are there that start with a "Z" sound? Oh, wait, if you're European then it's gonna be "X" sound.

We're going to need a NA slogan and a EU slogan Big Grin

This thread has turned into some seriously stunning slapstick sarcasm. I like that!
My Xonstats Profile

Hahahahaha Big Grin
Links to my: SoundCloud and bandcamp accounts

For centuries the Kavussari and Forsellians have waged a galactic war...

Really?
Internets. Serious Business.

Body bag NOT included:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2wKbELWCSg
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

iLol'd

same.

blood gore and ... more ... gore.
Skill no to mention.
Lulzing away.
[Image: Sigsig.jpg]

BTW should we start discussing electro balance already on this page or should we start doing that on page two of this thread? Maybe I can come up with a link to electro melting body parts away with the combo or something.
My Xonstats Profile

my electro funk dance moves makes hawt chicks hearts melt....

then they wanna throw their body parts at me....

ild like to do sum combos on them or something......

?

:^

They need the money, apparently. The cost of tickets to hell these days....
4m038105 - Be the change.

(02-08-2011, 03:07 PM)The mysterious Mr. 4m Wrote: They need the money, apparently. The cost of tickets to hell these days....

I thought Hell was cheap, why do you think the expression "Cheap as Hell" exists? Maybe Bobby Kotick runs Hell now...
ECKZBAWKZ HUGE LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS GOES HERE....

Oh wait.

The road to hell is paved with gold.

EDIT: Holy fuck, first post after 6 months or something.