Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Natural Born Killers - Recruiting

Yo!
.n.B.k. is looking for some new players to replace some of our clan thats no longer with us Confused. They didnt die! theyre just in jail or have kids and a nagging wife Big Grin. So if anyone is interested email me, IRC, or find us in hoctf. We're looking for players with rediculously high frag counts ~BlackMushroom for example!
Im the iron chef of pwning vagBig Grin

/interested
[Image: altfx01.png]
Thanks JulianaStein!

Damn quitters, I know they got wifi in jail and who the hell is married? I can name 2 outta 100 Tongue
<[-z-]> have you seen the documentary "happy"?
<Samual_> no
<Samual_> it sounds horrible

I am interested too Big Grin

Z22=Calx=Ventolin??? You already belong! and if thats not you than you and ALT-F-X: next time you see us in hoctf show us what u got! There is no leader to our clan so all i can say is anyone is invited to "try out". Majority rules. We're mostly interested in ppl who play alot and like to fill certain roles ( FC, Defense, Mid...). Also if anyone has any experiance with web design, video editing, that can/wants to help getting our website updated, we'd appreciate the help. AND! we need a mumble or team speak channel so if somebody can help with that too!

!!PwnSauce!!

You don't have a leader? :O

Got any place I can hang out with you guys besides HoCTF? I tried your IRC channel but it's dead.
Thanks JulianaStein!

yea our IRC is down at the moment. We hang out in hoctf's IRC and hodm alot. We'll be on tonight so hit us up!

you guys had your chance (for me )

:p

:^

lol chooksta Smile we cant have everybody! we need other ppl to form clans so Natural Born Killers has some competition! lets see there's MiT....? who else?...

(02-16-2011, 11:38 PM)NuckChorris Wrote: lol chooksta Smile we cant have everybody! we need other ppl to form clans so Natural Born Killers has some competition! lets see there's MiT....? who else?...

there's DOT...
Thanks JulianaStein!

[MoN]

:^

I want a clan scrim.

Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star [NEED HELP] Recruiting Clan Mamber’s (Velocity) Dynamx_FPS 1 1,021 02-07-2024, 08:36 PM
Last Post: [CISN] Neigdoig
  「茶」(cha) – The Xonotic League of Tea and Coffee Lovers – Is Recruiting! R+e^i 6 11,642 04-11-2015, 08:06 AM
Last Post: R+e^i