Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Be a part of a frag movie!

Fisume is obviously right. File size doesn't matter.
Be creative! It's the only thing we expect from you Smile
Fat.bot.Slim

Ok, then it is settled; I will add my ideas in.

=]

What chooksta said.

I download gaming movies all the time which are pretty big, I wouldn't be concerned. Show us teh movie!
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

An update:

I think I am getting closer towards finishing up filling the music with frags and trimming the clips where needed. I still have another song to fill up. After that, I will work on the other aspects of the video (editing, inserting player names, credits, and perhaps some other things). I have been busy with school lately (I'm 16, so I don't always have a lot of time for the frag video), in which case I expect to complete this video towards mid-late summer. If people want, I could possibly make another trailer later on which will look more like the final product.

Anyway, look forward to the video!
-pcl

Good things come to those who wait. Take your time, PCLizard!
asyyy^ | are you releated to chuck norris?

for 16 he sure sounds mature on mumble , sounds like hes been there and done that many times over imo. Smile

i worry about the music though , but i no hear any of it , so , t

oh and disregard antibodys take your time mr lizard .

make it good , but WORK HARDER Smile

you shouldnt even be reading this , GET BACK TO WORK YOUNG MAN!

t

:^

Believe me, you have a LOT of spare time when going to school. Compared to what you have when you get a job or a family or both.

So - what's my point... ah yes, better finish it while still in school, not afterwards. Tongue

Edit: looking forward to it *thumbs up* and thank you in advance!
My Xonstats Profile
Latest track on soundcloud: Farewell - to a better Place (piano improvisation)
New to Xonotic? Check out the Newbie Corner!

(05-19-2011, 05:07 AM)Halogene Wrote: Believe me, you have a LOT of spare time when going to school. Compared to what you have when you get a job or a family or both.
undeniably. So, please, studients, enjoy your free time.

@pcl: again, take your time.
And, It's not necessarily a good idea to waste time to make trailers, imo.
Fat.bot.Slim

Well, I just ripped the video out of the frag movie for the first trailer (with the exception of the title at the end), wouldn't do anything different for the second trailer. I think I am going to be really busy here for the next week. Right now I am having to study for upcoming finals, but after that I should have a lot of free time. I'll try to keep everyone updated.

Hey everyone!

Just as another update, I am glad to announce that 95 percent of all tracks present within the frag movie are filled with frags. In other words, I am getting closer to finishing this up. Most likely it will have to occupy 3-4 videos on youtube due to the size, but of course there will always be the option to download the entire thing as an alternative. Just in case, if you haven't already, send me any of your demos as soon as possible, since when I am done adding frags, I will not be looking at any more demos (I will be focused on editing/adding effects/fine tuning). I have a few "filler" frags I am planning on replacing, so if you have something really good, I would like to take a look at it...just please send them to me before I start the "major" editing. I predict I have about a week or two at most before I get to this stage. Of course, I will let everyone know when I am not accepting demos anymore.

Stay tuned!
-pcl

Goodluck, looking forward to it, will add you to thanks when I get mine done in a few months time Smile
[Image: 542.png]

#deathmatchers @ irc.quakenet.org

Hey pcl, here are 1 more frag you could like:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/nvk1jb [16:50]

Some kind of "Last-Wish-Frag" Big Grin
=]

nimbus
LoverTaleb

Hello everyone,
I am no longer accepting demos at this time, since I have reached the point where I need to focus on editing and fine tuning the frag video. In other words, the frag movie is close to being finished. Thank you to all who submitted demos, I appreciate it!

Look forward to the video,
-pcl

OH NO NERDS!

YA MISSED OUT!

Smile

BTW MR LIZARD , I GOT THIS DEMO WHERE I FLEW OVER ALL THESE NERDS AND LIKE SHOT THEM WITH 1 HAGAR BULLET AND THEY LIKE DIED AND STUFF AND THEN I SWAM IN LAVA AND IT DIDNT HURT ME , THEN ALL THSE BOTS CAME UP TO ME 4 MY AUTOGRAPH AND I GOT 9000 ON MY SCORE , OH AND I BEAT YOU IN A 1V1 MATCH WITH BOTH MY LEGS CUT OFF!

AND NO ARMS!

so um....

your closed.

toh.

well i suppose one has to rule the line somewhere... i , i guess.....

er

ya

glhf

COMMMMMOOONNNN PZ LIZARDS VID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOO!!!!!!!

t

:^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Community tournament movie RazorDodger 5 2,602 01-31-2021, 01:11 PM
Last Post: RazorDodger
  DOXA TOURNAMENT - Frag movie zeroql 0 1,667 04-26-2020, 04:46 PM
Last Post: zeroql
  [Frag movie] Mirification #9 Mirio 4 3,764 03-14-2020, 01:33 AM
Last Post: BuddyFriendGuy
  SEND DEMOS for a Community Frag Movie 2018 Smilecythe 13 9,655 12-26-2019, 05:21 AM
Last Post: Solid
Video Xonotic frag movie betas zeroql 0 1,859 08-08-2019, 04:24 AM
Last Post: zeroql
  [Frag movie] Mirification #8 Mirio 0 3,964 02-04-2018, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Mirio
  [Fragmovie] [BOT] Movie IV Mirio 6 5,848 09-11-2017, 09:52 PM
Last Post: SilenceKiller
Video Xonotic: Movie collection zeroql 8 13,896 05-05-2017, 01:40 PM
Last Post: kojn^
  F*CKMEGEDDON: A Xonotic Frag Movie Smilecythe 15 14,796 12-20-2016, 01:23 PM
Last Post: rixur
  [Frag movie] 10 years of Mirification Mirio 16 16,697 12-11-2016, 02:56 PM